Feedback For Vertefae
+1 trader~

Great with communication and shipping was quick, thanks so much! <33
+1 for this wonderful buyer! Another super transaction - fast payment, excellent communication - a total sweetheart and pleasure to deal with! Thank you bunches!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a seller! Would buy again!
+1

Clothing lot arrived super fast and full of more awesome goodies than I could even FIT in my Pullips' little clothing drawer. smile As always, Vertefae was friendly and super quick to respond to my every pm.

You're the best.
+1
The piercing is AMAZING, exatly what I was looking for.
Great communication, and the trade went well. Thanks again! grin
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a buyer. Bought a doll shirt and necklace from me, was very friendly and prompt with payment and responses, would love to do business with again. =)
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 as a super seller!
She was amazing smile I bought Angry from her and she's PERFECT. She even included extras cause she is so awesome!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a5_4][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a1_3][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_23][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_15][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Schism Red Sonya Billee Nova SID
BarbedDragons Feedback
+1 as a super seller. Thank you so much! Super fast shipping and very quick communication. Thanks again!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1
Commissioned a shirt from Vertefae, and I love it! Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much again, you're so sweet!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 from me!

I commissioned vertefae to sew one of her darling corset dresses for my obitsu. She was entirely pleasant to deal with and even created a special surprise outfit that she sent back with my commission. Highly recommended! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller.

I purchased a gorgeous designed dress, by Vertefae and am super happy with it. The dress is adorable in it's design and very flattering, the fabric pattern was an excellent choice and really adds to the design. My package arrived within the week and the PM's were very friendly and fast. I highly recommend that you check out her stuff and cute designs for your dolls :o)
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+1 as a seller!

I bought a bait Pullip head, few bits of clothing and lovely black wig from Vertefae - all for a great price and they arrived quickly and as described =)
Thank yooou! <3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for being a great seamstress/seller.

I commissioned vertefae to make two of her sweet dresses for my Dals. The dresses are adorable; they were sewn quickly and are perfect. Thanks so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 Seller. A little bit of bumpy communication, but received items well packaged and in good condition. Thanks.
+1 as a seller

a pleasure to talk to & the clothes are great. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred