Feedback For Aijo
Positive - 32
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

eBay Feedback
+1 as a buyer! Friendly, great communication; thanks for a smooth transaction! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 for being a great buyer. Lovely communication and fast payment
+1 as a seller - great communication, fast shipping and a Pleasure to deal with smile will deffently buy from again
+1 Seller super nice thank you!
+1 as a buyer. Very prompt payment, nice person, great communication. Thanks so much!
+1 as a Buyer
Sent payment quickly and very quick communication as well ^^
positive trade, received the pinky head today - thanks!!
+1 from me for being an excellent buyer! Great communication & very patient! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller
Shipping was cheap, everything arrived super fast and Aijo is really awesome to talk to. I'd love to do buisness with her again. smile
+1 for paying quickly for her part of the FMD GO
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer! (: Great communication and sent payment quickly.
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 for being a terrific seller! Thank you, Abby loves her new wig.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 for a nice buyer. Thank you^^
+1 seller/splitter~

Super, SUPER friendly, kept me updated on the shipping of the outfit the entire way through and even chatted with me about random things. Thanks so much for a fantastic transaction! <33