KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as a seller! Sold me a loose wig, packed up safe, netted, and sent to me lightning-quick! Awesome transaction!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a seller, she responded promptly to my PMs and was patient waiting for my money to go through.

She is very speedy with the packaging and shipping.

I would definitely buy from her again!!
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 as seller
I've bought the partial outfit of Lan Ake from her !
I've received very quickly !
Thank you again
+ 1 for a sweet buyer thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer. Great transaction, thanks!
my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3_alice/
I have: Dita, Adsiltia, Cornice, My Melody, Angry, Lipoca, ACR, Maretti, Frara, Tezca
I want: Puki, Cinciallegra, Tina
+1 as a seller! Very nice and super understanding even though I've probably been a terrible buyer ^^; *so many internet problems!*
+1 as a buyer smile

Super Fast transaction and great communication! Kept me updated and let me know when her doll arrived!
+1 Cool buyer!
+1 for being an absolutely lovely buyer!~ <3
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 for a great buyer/splitter! Paid super-promptly, lovely communication, everything you could want in a buyer. smile
+1 as a seller!

I just told my 7 year old that KiraKira is one of my two favorite DM sellers, and he asked why...I want to share what I said here.

I replied that she is always super friendly and nice in communication, always has great items in excellent condition, ships really quickly, and I always know I'm going to have a very positive transaction with her. I like her and I trust her.Happy

That said, yet another 100% positive transaction! I bought a pair of jeans for my Eric from her and they are now our favorite jeans...thank you so much!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 Great trading Partner yay <3 I love doing customs for her :3
+1 for a smooth transaction! thank u!
+1 for super awesome seller!

Purchased a Pirate themed Wa-Loli outfit for Pullip from her. She was super nice and easy to talk to and was shipper lightning fast. Very smooth transaction! Looking forward to buying from her again!
+ 1 positive

A great seller, a very nice person to deal with! smile The wigs are better than in pictures.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD