Ohio Pullips Meet-Up Group
Ohio Pullips will be holding meet-ups and events on a regular basis.

Ohio Pullips on Flickr
Ohio Pullips on Facebook

Upcoming Meets
Dolly Picnic
Saturday, September 18, 2010 -- 2:00pm - 6:00pm
EdgeWater State Park -- Cleveland, Ohio
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Past Meets

Columbus Doll Show and Sale
Sunday, April 18, 2010 -- 10:00am - 4:00pm
Aladdin Shrine Center -- 3850 Stelzer Road Columbus, OH
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Yay! let me know when the next meet will be!
Updated with a Dolly Picnic!

Let me know when you might be doing some! I think another cute idea would be when we come meet come bring something to trade like clothing eye chips wigs
I would be willing to host a meet up in Southern Ohio in February. I could meet in Cincinnati (my hometown and easiest for me), Dayton, Columbus, or anywhere in-between. Would anyone be interested in attending?

I also like Hazel's idea - it would be a lot of fun to incorporate some sort of gift exchange as a way to break the ice! Heart

ETA - I'd also be fine with Athens (or anywhere along the way). One of my favorite breweries is there, and I'd easily be able to convince my beer-loving fiance to come along! :B
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
(01-07-2014, 01:33 PM)pixachii Wrote: I would be willing to host a meet up in Southern Ohio in February. I could meet in Cincinnati (my hometown and easiest for me), Dayton, Columbus, or anywhere in-between. Would anyone be interested in attending?

I also like Hazel's idea - it would be a lot of fun to incorporate some sort of gift exchange as a way to break the ice! Heart

I might be able to do that actually! I am glad you love the idea Happy
Is anyone planning on going to this? http://mcmastersharris.com/welcome/

It's an antique doll show in Columbus. Some Blythe people from the Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana Facebook group are thinking of going, so I thought I'd ask here as well. Happy
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Maybe if I had the money for gas and I wasn't desperate to find a job slash
Well, the doll show is at the end of April, which is still a ways away. Even if you can't make the show (and I totally understand!), I do hope that your job hunt goes well, and you've found something that you love by then! Special 3
(01-22-2014, 10:08 AM)pixachii Wrote: Well, the doll show is at the end of April, which is still a ways away. Even if you can't make the show (and I totally understand!), I do hope that your job hunt goes well, and you've found something that you love by then! Special 3

Thanks, I hope I do too
(01-22-2014, 08:38 AM)pixachii Wrote: Is anyone planning on going to this? http://mcmastersharris.com/welcome/

It's an antique doll show in Columbus. Some Blythe people from the Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana Facebook group are thinking of going, so I thought I'd ask here as well. Happy

Oh man, I would so love to go to that. Dang it, why don't we live closer to each other, pixachii?!
(01-23-2014, 07:02 AM)vadafade Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 08:38 AM)pixachii Wrote: Is anyone planning on going to this? http://mcmastersharris.com/welcome/

Oh man, I would so love to go to that. Dang it, why don't we live closer to each other, pixachii?!

I don't know, Vadafade, but it really sucks!! I'm trying so desperately to connect with doll people in real life, and I wish you and many other people lived closer to me!

I suppose that's what PUDDLE is for! LOL
I'm a fellow Ohioan, (northeastern), so if there are ever any local meet-ups planned, that will be exciting! :3
Hahaha, I am a Southwestern Ohioan. D'oh! Tongue

If you're interested in making a cross-state trip in April or May, a bunch of doll people are having a Cincinnati Blythe/Pullip meet this spring in Ault Park. I'll post details here when they're hammered out!