Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 1 Discussion
Challenge 1 - Friendship

Discuss!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

So cute! I really love Letti and Charlotte's entries. Letti is so bright and happy and Charlotte is so sweet. <3

Edit: I just realized that Charlotte is THE Charlotte that made me want one myself! OMG! <3 <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
were do you go to look at the entries?

never mind I found it
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
OMG! Charlotte´s entry is so damn cute!!!!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
I second that
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
Tekka Maki's pillow fight scene is the most dynamic of the entries in this round with a great sense of action, and nice detail in the setting with all the little figures on the shelf in the background.

I really dig the "hippie chick" Delilah; again, there's a sense of action in the photo, although lower key than the pillow fight. The costumes are great, effectively conveying the personalities of the characters. What are they handing off, I wonder? Acid-laced sugar candies? Are they headed to a party at Andy Warhol's Factory?

Overall, though, there's just something incredibly sweet about the photo of Charlotte and her little box buddy that genuinely conveys the idea of "friendship" loud and clear.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love the pics >_< ! I want a Gloomy Bear as my friend too! lol
The pic where Ten-ten offers a tissue to a sneezing friend is very cute.
Love the pillow fight action shot too.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Omg ;U; Charlotte's made me 'awww' irl.
I also love the Charlotte picture~ It's a very nice picture, clear focus and with good lighting. I think the bench in the background is a nice touch. But the best part is her friend, the box! I love that the box is dressed up to match her and even has similar glasses.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
I agree with all the Charlotte love smile It is simply a beautiful photo! My other favourites are Isolde (she looks so regal) and Delilah, but may I say this is going to be a hard contest to judge -- every photo is great grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
After looking over the first round again, I have to say that Tekka Maki entry has some awesome pillow fight action. I love it.
Love Charlotte's picture in this round. It's sooo adorable.