My first Pullip- Melissa!
I got my first Pullip, Melissa a few days ago, and I wanted to share a few pictures. I love her!

[Image: m1-1.jpg]
[Image: m2.jpg]
[Image: m4.jpg]
[Image: m3.jpg]
The red background is the perfect backdrop for her! It really accentuates her red lips and red accents on her uniform/underwear. You've taken some really nice pictures of her~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
She's so pretty! *_*
Did she come with that bra? So cute!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
Very cute! I didn't realize she was so sassy! Lol, great pics. yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
She's really beautiful grin
Thanks everyone!

Nytherial, she did come with the bra. She also has little black lace undies (under the hotpants) that are attached to one of the stockings via ribbon. So cute, but it means she has to wear the stockings if she going to wear her undies!
She comes with a Bra!! How neat!!

Congrats on your first girl!! She is a beauty!!!
Melissa is fabulous! XD I love your pictures of her! She's one of my favorite Pullips. <3 By the way, I snipped off the ribbon on my girl so she can wear the panties without the stocking. smile
Lovely pictures and a great selection may I say for your first Pullip.
she looks really cool! I love how she come with cool undies together LOL
[Image: dalsmalls.jpg]
Feedback | Lj | DA |Flickr | ILU Familia ♥
If I dont reply within 24 hrs, please re-send your pm ;_;
Great photos, both in the complete uniform and the... not so complete uniform! ;-)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks awesome with the blonde hair, blue eyes and red lips! And I didn't know she had such an amazing stock Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
sexy girl! Melissa is the most atractive pullip in the world haha! I love her outfit ^^
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
She's gorgeous smile I love Melissa's stock, it's awesome <3