Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
+1 Posative feedback as seller. I bought a doll from her and everything was great! She shipped her very fast. Thank you smile
+1 as seller; my Byul arrived quickly and is lovely!
+1 as a seller. Bought a few TM mini dolls from her! A little bit of hassle, but we handled it well! No hard feelings smile shipping was very quick and well wrapped! Will buy again from her yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as a seller. I bought bald/nude Taeyang Willy Wonka from her at an amazing price. He was packed up really well and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much! smile I hope you feel better soon.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 again as a seller; I bought a mini Pullip. Great communication and shipped right away. A pleasure to do business with smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 as a seller of Dal Katoya - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.
(03-24-2015, 03:10 PM)thisday Wrote: +1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.

^^; There was a case I saw on Flickr a while back of the post office just crushing the daylights out of an envelope and ruining the eyechips inside. It's a warning to preempt bad behavior! ^^;;
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller.

My Byul arrived safely and quickly, I couldn't be happier! Would definitely do business with again.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+4 as a seller! 4 beautiful pairs of eyechips arrived quickly and safely. A pleasure to deal with! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
+1 as a buyer, everything went smoothly, great transaction, thank you! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as seller! Thanks for Katoya smile
+1 as a buyer! Thanks for being so patient!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thank you for my mini Minty princess! ! I love her! The communication and shipping was great!

100% perfect!!

She is now my third doll and my littlest hehe
+1 as a Seller. I purchased a bait Pullip Saras from her along with extra stands.

She's just been mailed and I await with anticipation. Fishy had good communication and friendly service.