Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
+1 as seller
Very nice price on a Dal, shipped well
+1 for a great seller! Sold me a Little Pullip and was just lovely to work with. Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

I recently bought a few items from fishy. Everything was packed well and communication was great. Overall I would buy from again.

(So sorry this is a little late. Very busy during the holidays)
+1 as a seller!
I bought a Type 4 Pullip body from Fishy, who was willing to split it from a MIO kit. Communication and everything was excellent. Thank you so much! smile
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller!

Great communication, very open to reasonable offers and super fast shipping! I love my new little girl, thank you so much! Heart
+1 as a seller!
Bought taeyang hook, good communication, hook arrived safe and sound!
+1 as seller I got two dolls and they came very fast in good shape smile thank you!
+1 as a seller!
Purchased an outfit and it was shipped quickly and professionally.
What a great seller!
+1 for an awesome seller. Great communicator, fast shipper, and I love my doll!nthank you very much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
+1 as a seller! Not much cushion in the packing, but the two dolls arrived safely and as pictured. Happy Great communication again. Thank you very much!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment. Was a pleasure to work with, thank you! LOL
+3 as a seller. Bought 3 items in the past while and everything arrived safe and sound !
+1 for a great seller. Sold me the cutest Licca doll and packed her so well that even getting sat on by a rhino at the post office didn't leave a mark! Thanks again!
Have
Want
+1 Amazing seller!

I have bought from fishy before and this transaction was just as amazing as the last one. Always a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for helping me to find some more of my wishlist items fishy. You are the best! ♡
Plus 1 as a seller!

But a little Pullip from fishy. Communication was prompt and friendly and the shipping was fast. It's always a pleasure to deal with fishy. Thanks!