Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Look at This Fakie! Look at It!
Hi everybody! I was in Walgreen's today and I found the strangest thing, a competently executed Monster High fakie! They are called "Midnight Magic" and come in 4 different colors (pink, blue, purple, and orange). They have the same arm structure as Monster High, as well as the same feet, but their legs are like Barbie's! Interesting, no? So you know I just had to get one, why not for $7? She was called Adele, and she looks like an unholy union between Susie Sad Eyes and Monster High, as you can see in these fine photos! xD (Excuse the links to photos, photobucket is really being a butt about re-sizing and I'm not up to tangle with it at the moment.)

Here's a full body shot in her stock outfit:
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd294...C00426.jpg

And here's a close up of her oddly charming face:
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd294...C00427.jpg

Also, here's her box, should you want to troll your local Walgreen's:
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd294...C00428.jpg

Just a weird find I felt like I needed to share with the DM Community! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
i saw these at Family Dollar - i was tempted but the face wasnt interesting to me
Aren't they fantastic! They have nefara's body mold. If anyone wants to sell theirs i'd love to purchase some deboxed ones as they are super cute IMHO and definitely not available here in france
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
wait... did you mean the body was orange or the box was orange? - because mine had the same color boxes but i just want to make sure smile
(10-15-2012, 10:54 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: wait... did you mean the body was orange or the box was orange? - because mine had the same color boxes but i just want to make sure smile

I *think* the body was orange-ish? I know the one with the blue box was a blue girl, and I don't remember the purple one.
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
hey i added two of these fakes up for sale on my 'other doll' page ^^
These are neat! Any idea if their colors match any of the CAM sets? Might make for cheap full bodies for the earlier CAMs, if their heads are interchangeable.
(10-21-2012, 02:08 PM)picklesbird Wrote: These are neat! Any idea if their colors match any of the CAM sets? Might make for cheap full bodies for the earlier CAMs, if their heads are interchangeable.

the only one that 'might' match would be the dragon or wolf - all the other colors seem to odd of a color to match - at least right now
I think the one you showed is cute with a sweet not so scary face with a reasonable price.
I like your fun space "workshop" area.
Hahaha, thank you! The chipped manicure and popcorn are entirely necessary when photographing. xD
Have
Want
haha -- I did not even notice those as much as that dolly bulletin board deco. That is a great idea to keep you inspired!
Haha, and it sure does! xD
Have
Want
I went to WalGreen's today and saw them priced 3 for $13.99.
One was a pewter color. I should have written down their names.
not bad but.. I've seen some better fakies smile
(10-25-2012, 12:50 AM)reptyle86 Wrote: not bad but.. I've seen some better fakies smile

Neat! You should post some pics! smile
Have
Want