2013 Christmas Dolls
Wow congrats everyone! And sakana_hime I never see Mitzis around these days, what a treat to see one! That photo looks so awesome!
Congrats to everyone! They were a treat to look at!
I hope you are all happy and enjoying them as they make new friends in your collections.

I did not get a new doll! Cry

However, my rebate money from the cc comes in January and then I will get one! Happy Just have to wait. slash
I'm very happy to have all three of my new girls! They're very different from each other and it reminds me why I find Pullips so wonderful. I didn't realize Mitzis were so rare. I'll have to take some pictures of her for sure!

Congrats to everyone who got Christmas dolls!
(12-29-2013, 04:04 AM)sakana_hime Wrote: I didn't realize Mitzis were so rare. I'll have to take some pictures of her for sure!

DollyWiki says she was a limited release of 600, and seeing that she was released in 2004 (dear maude, almost 10 years ago!), that explains why we see so little of her. I only know of one other collector who has a Mitzi, and she's on a different forum. Mitzi is indeed super rare -- I'd guess there probably aren't many of her still remaining, intact, out in the world.

Maybe Hina or kaninchen, or one of our members who has been in the Pullip game for a while, will know more about Mitzi? smile
Eeee, Missy_Crane, my NekoNeko MaoMao is also named Nicolas, though mine goes by Nico for short! Tongue Something tells me they would be very good friends if we were ever to meet up in real life! LOL I'm so happy to see that you got him - there aren't enough Neko Mao's around, and he's such a lovely Isul release!

Technically, I got this MIO Isul for Christmas, but as I've posted elsewhere, he went missing on a Christmas road trip. sad Still, I thought I'd share his picture, since this is the only one I'll ever have of him...

[Image: 11357419015_db1e1364d9.jpg]
I got the #isul make it own kit for Christmas! Thank you Alden! Smooch! <3 #pullip by pixachii, on Flickr

Oh, but I do love seeing everyone's new dolls here! Especially Sakana's! It's such a treat to see some "older" dolls around! (Is Haute NY an "older" doll at this point??) What a wonderful idea for a thread, Hina Ichigo! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I thought she was like most of the shop exclusives, an alternate version, although type 2, of the regular release Moon.
(12-29-2013, 06:56 AM)vadafade Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 04:04 AM)sakana_hime Wrote: I didn't realize Mitzis were so rare. I'll have to take some pictures of her for sure!

DollyWiki says she was a limited release of 600, and seeing that she was released in 2004 (dear maude, almost 10 years ago!), that explains why we see so little of her. I only know of one other collector who has a Mitzi, and she's on a different forum. Mitzi is indeed super rare -- I'd guess there probably aren't many of her still remaining, intact, out in the world.

Maybe Hina or kaninchen, or one of our members who has been in the Pullip game for a while, will know more about Mitzi? smile
Mitzi was a Magma Heritage exclusive LE600, I guess Magma Heritage fell out of favor with Groove because I think she was their last exclusive doll (they also had Bianca and Oren) . I know at least two other members of the forum outside of this thread have her. I actually have Mitzi twins because I like her so much (I've got all the pullips released prior to 2012, still missing two from last year & a bunch of this year's dolls).
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Aww, that's too bad you lost your MIO Isul, pixachii! sad

As for me, I got a Katoya for Christmas from my mother. yay I knew I was getting her, but she's SO much more beautiful in person!! (Ah, the suspense of having to wait to see her. XD) No pics yet, though. :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Whoa, I can't believe Mitzi is considered so rare. I saw one sell on Ebay (UK no less!!) a while ago for something like £30 - if I'd had any idea she was that exclusive I'd have thrown in a bid too! ;__;

(12-29-2013, 09:49 AM)pixachii Wrote: Eeee, Missy_Crane, my NekoNeko MaoMao is also named Nicolas, though mine goes by Nico for short! Tongue Something tells me they would be very good friends if we were ever to meet up in real life! LOL I'm so happy to see that you got him - there aren't enough Neko Mao's around, and he's such a lovely Isul release!

Haha wow, oh Pixachii that's so cool!! ^-^ Hey, you know how some towns and cities in 2 different countries are sometimes 'twinned'!? I wonder if Nico and Nicki are 'twinned' with each other too!! LOL

Tbh it was a bit of a shock that I ended up with a Neko Mao; I had my heart set on original Mao first before discovering that he was sold out and getting expensive, but then I noticed Neko Mao with his grey eyes and fell in love ^-^ even then Hednar and Johan were further up my wishlist, but then I nice lady in America got a spare Neko Mao and decided to sell him on Ebay at a bargain price...and the rest is history! grin You're right that we don't see enough Neko Maos around; it's a shame because he's an ADORABLE little fella.

(12-29-2013, 09:49 AM)pixachii Wrote: Technically, I got this MIO Isul for Christmas, but as I've posted elsewhere, he went missing on a Christmas road trip. sad Still, I thought I'd share his picture, since this is the only one I'll ever have of him...

[Image: 11357419015_db1e1364d9.jpg]
I got the #isul make it own kit for Christmas! Thank you Alden! Smooch! <3 #pullip by pixachii, on Flickr

Oh noes! I think I heard you mention this on another thread - what a total bummer! sad But I guess someone along that road got a fun surprise when they found him - if they're not into a doll hobby I can only imagine the reaction of finding an abandoned nude, bald, decapitated dolly in a box! *_*
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
He's my new Dorothy, Toto is a hoot:
[Image: 11629496985_cc09ca7011_z.jpg]
A lovely throwback to the early Pullips!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(12-29-2013, 12:29 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: I actually have Mitzi twins because I like her so much (I've got all the pullips released prior to 2012, still missing two from last year & a bunch of this year's dolls).

I want to go to your house so badly, Hina, and see all the Pullips in person! I want to bask in Pullips! LOL

Congrats, everyone, on all the beautiful new dolls this holiday! I'm loving these photos!
Here's my Christmas dolly:
http://i41.tinypic.com/dcrhok.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/5unvqv.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2e49t8h.jpg
Unfortunately, her leg popped apart at the knee. Next weekend I'll take the time to put her back together.
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
oh congrats, Romantic Rabbit is lovely!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats, Marie!