Cincinnati Ohio Pullip & Blythe Meet: May 24th!!
Hey everyone!!

My dear friend, Kristy (KristaciantheMermang in the doll community) and I are hosting a Pullip & Blythe meet in Ault Park in Cincinnati, Ohio this spring. We're going to meet in the Centennial Shelter on Saturday, May 24th, from noon to 4 pm (or whenever people feel like leaving). Happy Ault Park is a lovely park for taking photographs, and this would be a wonderful way to celebrate the end of this brutal polar vortex!

Here is the official event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/14629201...ext=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

Details are also being posted in the "Rock out with your Blythe out!" Facebook group, which I recommend to all doll fans in the Ohio, Indiana, & Kentucky tri-state area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/253089614706073/

Anyways, I wanted to get the word out here, since it would be lovely if some people here could attend too! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
BUMP for new details!! Hope to see you all there! Heart
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Update from the Cincinnati meet on SATURDAY, May 24th! I posted this to the Facebook group.

First,

"Hello everyone! We are nearly a week out from the meet. The Weather App says we have a 76 degree high with a 10 percent chance of rain. So, unless there is a dramatic change in the next few days, we are on for the park!

Besides food, I figured we would take photos in the lovely weather, and chat about our shared hobby. Would you all like to do anything additional? I am picturing this as a casual, flexible picnic in the park. But if you want to do something more, please send your ideas my way so I may plan them!

I cannot wait to hang out with you all! ♡"

Then,
"I had two separate friends contact me and ask me about the "weird doll stuff" showing up on my Facebook. Oops...

I decided to make this a private Facebook event to respect people's privacy settings. BUT, this is still an open invitation event! I'm going to spread the word through groups like "rock out with your blythe out," Dolly Market, and Blythe Kingdom. If you know of someone who wants to attend, please let me know, so that I may contact them and send them an invitation. I'm so sorry for the difficulty! "
people ask me about my weird doll stuff all the time... i post a lot... publicly, lol! everyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with "those creepy big eyed dolls". LOL
we need to have another meet-up. I want to meet other people who buy really expensive dolls, then rip them apart as soon as we get the chance! Lyric and I have some goodies to donate for goodie bags, too!
(03-07-2015, 06:34 AM)Rebeccapettigrew Wrote: we need to have another meet-up. I want to meet other people who buy really expensive dolls, then rip them apart as soon as we get the chance! Lyric and I have some goodies to donate for goodie bags, too!

Man, that is an awesome idea. I feel overdue for a meet up! I see that you're in the "Rock out with your Blythe Out" Facebook group (your pictures of Lyric are gorgeous!), so you will definitely be looped in if another meetup pops up! :3