ShortyBoo's Feedback
Starting my feedback thread for future use.

I also have feedback here:

http://mlparena.com/index.php?action=trader&id=9810

and here:

http://mharena.com/index.php?action=trader&id=121
+1 as a buyer

ShortyBoo bought a couple of wigs from me. Communication was friendly and payment prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer

ShortyBoo purchased clothes, rement, and shoes from me. She communicated really well and was super timely with her payment. Thank you! Heart 2
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
+1 as a buyer

ShortyBoo purchased clothes, rement, and shoes from me. She communicated really well and was super timely with her payment. Thank you! Heart 2
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
+1 as a buyer. ShortyBoo purchased a wig from me. She paid quickly and gave feedback in a timely fashion!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as a buyer

Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. A pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller!

I bought some spare bodies and stands from ShortyBoo. Communication was prompt and friendly and I would definitely do business with ShortyBoo again. Thanks!
+1 as buyer

Prompt payment for a wig. Always a pleasure to do business with.
+2 for ShortyBoo as a buyer!

They made two separate transactions--both very prompt payments I might add--and I mistakenly left out one of their items on accident. They were very calm and patient while I tried to remedy the situation. ShortyBoo is absolutely a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

I bought an outfit. Communication was good; everything was packed very well.
And there should be bonus points for making such an adorable ensemble! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 for a lovely buyer. Bought some Tsum Tsum plushies from me and was just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer. Thanks so much for rehoming Eternia! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1

We traded several items. Shortyboo is always friendly and shipped promptly. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!
Excellent communication and lovely to work with.