Nakoruru New Faceup 12/2017
i think i've finally well and done it this time; those horrible defective skewed eyes i had to settle with for years, i think i finally well and truly painted them into submission!! what do you think?

[Image: Nakoruruhearts%2012-19-17%201.png]

BEFORE
[Image: NakoruruheartsSchoolgirl%209-5-15%20CROP.png]

AFTER
[Image: Nakoruruhearts%2012-19-17%202.png]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I love the new eyelashes you put on her eyes - I think it gives her a very sweet look, which works well with the jumper she is wearing in your newer pics. I also like that you added white on the other side of her eyes - I'm not fond of styles where the sclera is simply skin color and not filled in, so it looks a lot nicer.
Have: Sfoglia, Barasuishou, customized Neo Noir, Milch, Ciel Robin version, Youtsuzu, Stica, Tomoe Mami, Ayanami Rei, Asuka Soryu Langley, Eris, Kirakishou (2014), Oscar Francois, Regeneration Paja, Utena Tenjou, and Anthy Himemiya
Minis: Little Berry, Little R, Little Swan, Aggonya, Little Riletto, Little Mercu, Little Jupi, Moonstone, Dormouse, and Jouet
thanks!! she isn't wearing a Jumper, however, but a pair of Bra and Panties in a vintage, fuller "Granny" cut...

[Image: 3b532a4ca3886a00051e0ed41c81952e--granny...intage.jpg]

[Image: BabyDollPanties.jpg]

[Image: d30fab509637b26c528edb282c8a8f25--vintag...erwear.jpg]
Oh, I didn't realize!!! Either way, it's very cute - I love the heart design!
Have: Sfoglia, Barasuishou, customized Neo Noir, Milch, Ciel Robin version, Youtsuzu, Stica, Tomoe Mami, Ayanami Rei, Asuka Soryu Langley, Eris, Kirakishou (2014), Oscar Francois, Regeneration Paja, Utena Tenjou, and Anthy Himemiya
Minis: Little Berry, Little R, Little Swan, Aggonya, Little Riletto, Little Mercu, Little Jupi, Moonstone, Dormouse, and Jouet
yeah, it was amazing to find several pair of white cotton panties at my local WAL-MART, with a tiny red heart pattern that was about perfectly sized for 1/6 doll panties, for $0.88 each!!
I never would have thought to shop for panties as fabric! I might have to check that out!