Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
Cornflower Blue already said what I was going to about the colours... LOL The doll show sounds fun, and you got a lovely photo.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks all - I really loved the contrast between the blue and red with the outfit, hair and leaves. I'm always on the lookout for interesting places to take photos, as most of the public gardens around me are native plants, which don't always lend themselves to pretty backgrounds.

It was a beautiful autumn day yesterday, so I sat out on the back verandah and "played dolls" while listening to the radio. I took many, many photos which Ill add to my own thread once my phone decides to talk to my computer & I can download the rest of them.
This was a favourite, and there's a whole sequence to go with it.
Amelia wanted to practice her portrait photography, and Diana was a willing subject (she's wearing the Blue Veritas outfit, minus the shoes)
[Image: 0838440b4c155950022131f0e3b7ab0d.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lovely pictures as always! I like Amelia’s jacket!
All your photos are so cute and heartwarming! And Diana looks gorgeous!
Oh fun -- a little time playing with dolls and some music sounds lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing your photo series smile
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Photographing dolls who are photographing dolls... how meta!

And how fun!

And how tempting; Veritas is calling my name!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I did have a lovely time playing outside last week, and it was another lovely Saturday this week, so I did some more. Not quite as elaborate this week, as I didn't do multiple clothing changes LOL

This is the inspiration for my Timmy's name - we got the 2nd book last week, so I HAD to take a celebratory pic smile

[Image: 6a91d048401b9837c463d6e2b9e15fdd.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
It's a #dollstagram meets #bookstagram crossover!
That's a cute photo and I'm going to get myself some new books!
Ooh, I'm late this week - I took the photo on the weekend, but forgot to post it.

It's coming into winter now, so getting colder during the day. The outfit that Zoey is wearing imitates the clothes that some of the kids / young teens were wearing at the tournament I was at on the weekend. Their only concession to the weather is wearing a woolly beanie WhackedWhacked (whereas all the adults had many layers & scarves and gloves on to go with their woolly beanies smile )

My lovely new lady, Zoey.
[Image: 3d8e05f673227223aeaa52beb723bc7a.jpg]
That's an awesome beanie! I'm sure that such a pretty hat is enough to keep whole Pullip warm. Is that Obitsu body?
That's an impressive perching pose in the tree! I don't know what's keeping her in place. Mostly luck, I'm guessing.
LOL
What a cute hat. Did you make it?
I have to ask... the temperature...? I'd love your green-looking winter!
neon - yes she has an obitsu body, she came like that. I'm working up the courage to "behead" Maeve and give her a new body too as she's a Type 2 and delicate....

davidd the branch is actually a lot bigger than you think it might be, so she's quite secure sitting up there. I'll try to get some non-doll shots of the branch so you can see how big it is.
(and the "you" is a generic "you", not a specific "you", davidd, as I think a couple of people have asked about it.

Alliecat - certainly not as cold as it gets where you are - we don't get snow in my backyard for example LOL LOL
Last weekend was between 11 and 15 deg C (52 - 59 deg F), but our garden is mostly evergreen plants, so it stays green during winter. It's actually greener in winter than in summer, as everything dries out and turns various shades of brown.
I didn't make this hat, it's by the same lady who made the teal coat & green beret. I have made a few beanies that I should dig out & take photos of this winter.

This week's pic. It was Chris's birthday on Friday, and he collects Lilliput Lane houses wiki link.
Tansy wants to know who's living in this one...
[Image: 07f6594ceb40622a1c2509304acbf66b.jpg]
Tansy is certainly a pretty girl! I love her elaborate outfit with the beads and ties.

She appears to be admiring the little house as though it is an architectural model. I expect that she may soon be requesting a house like this in which to live!
LOL