Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
That bird nesting in her flower chaplet is cute and hilarious at the same time! Tansy is so pretty. yay
davidd - the houses are all amazingly detailed, we love looking at them to find all the fun little things. When we went to England a few years ago it was so weird to see some of the actual houses they were based on.

Neon - the bird is a fun detail in her headpiece.

This week - Toys-R-Us is going out of business, so everything's on sale. So the girls have got a remote-controlled car... If you've seen my instagram, I've got a video of Bea driving round the court on Sunday LOLLOL
[Image: ce9ce47723ea536afbae4c550bd86e14.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I saw the "action photos" on Instagram! This looks like a LOT of fun! Bea is truly a terror on wheels!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Her dress and the car match perfectly (at least on my monitor)! This is such a fun idea! I should get more 'brave' with my Pullips, they still seem very fragile to me, so the fear of damaging them prevents me from taking them places and having fun.
What a cute car! I've occasionally looked at cars on eBay, but haven't got one yet. That looks like fun especially when it's remote controlled.
Tansy does indeed look like she'd like that house in her size.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The car is pretty cool. I can only imagine the adventure they will take with it.
The purple car looks like fun! Now you can recreate this Pullip video (at the end): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3aSFEU3DI
I meant to take Jo-Meg out for a drive in the purple car last weekend, but weather happened, so I took another pic of Zoey.

The shawl was knitted by a friend, and Maeve was wearing it last week. I sent my friend this pic & she said the shawl suited Maeve much better than it does Zoey.
We've had a lot of rain recently, and Zoey felt that boating in the bucket was much safer than in the pond out the front.
[Image: 1738dd1e332814a31d3d16e2196c4f50.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Eeeeeeeeeee, she's soooo cuuute in that hat!!!!
Haha, that's so cute. And the water is nice and clear so you can see whether there are any sea monsters down in the depths Tongue
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She seems to be keeping a safe distance between herself and the water. Or maybe she's contemplating a high dive!

I love the little boat! The "Sydney Flying Squadron" in miniature! I could probably amuse myself for quite a while with a boat like that and a nice galvanized pail, (one of which, coincidentally, I have waiting in my Amazon cart; the pail, not the boat)!
The boat is very cute, I got it at a local book/gift shop and was really pleased that it actually floated.
It looked like it was going to get swamped when I first put it in the bucket, but then it bobbed back up again.

Evie came out to the movies with us this weekend - I didn't think the shot through, and forgot her popcorn and drink LOLLOL
[Image: 9a5facbe24b49ec67632c957a8b4997d.jpg]
How did she enjoy the movie? Wasn't she too distracted by the total lack of popcorn?
She looks a little bit sulky. You are going to owe her another outing, with popcorn LOL
The ticket says "Ant Man and the PG." Does PG mean Pullip Girl?
yay