Greys' Doll A Week
Seconding davidd comment - excellent use of laziness to produce new themed stuff
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I'm happy to see someone else's Christmas decor still up. I put away the last of mine a week or so ago. LOL ...well, except for Santa who is still dancing with the girls. Just because I don't know where to put him.
Your tree is cute and the girls make fun extra decorations. Points for getting them all to stay up there!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
agree with all - awesome conversion of lazy to bright new idea {Easter tree} with superhero decorations smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
And once again I pulled a vanishing act for a couple weeks...

I brought dolls with me when I went home for Easter weekend to take photos of, but of course it never happened (partially because I had forgotten that a friend's birthday was on Thursday and I spent most of my free time cranking out a present for her). So anyway, here are a few pictures I took today.

[Image: 40616762564_b446621a06_z.jpg]

Everything Daikon is wearing, except for the cardigan (and the shoes you can't see in this picture) is from a grab bag from sammystreatshop on etsy. I think it's a very cute outfit on her and I love the little accessories. The cardigan I actually bought for Solon and while it fits him, it doesn't fit over the sleeves of his pocky shirt so Daikon's borrowing it until spring decides to stop toying with us and actually stick around.

[Image: 40434319375_b17c17c83c_z.jpg]

I love the size difference between Daikon and Warner! They seem to be very cute together.

[Image: 40616761124_f121d0cdb1_z.jpg]

And a bonus picture, because Toph is our curious little kitty who sticks his nose into anything interesting:

[Image: 40434319725_2d80153007_z.jpg]

Can't really blame him though- he's almost entirely blind (he can see lights and slow moving objects as long as they're no more than about six inches from his face) and he's still young so he's gotta stick his face in everything to explore. <3
my favourite is the one with the 2 girls up close & personal. All the pics are lovely, Daikon has a really unique, sweet face smile
Oh, wow! Daikon is an amazing little cutie-pie! Heart 2

She seems so expressive in your photos.

I like the old chest of drawers behind her, too!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Love the nosy kitty in the final pic, so cute.

And that the smaller doll is so cute with the bigger one.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love the combo of lavender cardigan and bright green socks! So spring-timey and cheerful!
Thanks, guys!!
Aw, she's cute. I like the second-last one best. And of course the kitty one.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I really like that special-edition flocked fully-jointed 1:1 anthro figurine in the last pic. Such quality craftsmanship! Really cute too. I have one a little bit like it that I found mewing in an alleyway.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(04-09-2018, 01:54 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: And a bonus picture, because Toph is our curious little kitty who sticks his nose into anything interesting:

[Image: 40434319725_2d80153007_z.jpg]

Can't really blame him though- he's almost entirely blind (he can see lights and slow moving objects as long as they're no more than about six inches from his face) and he's still young so he's gotta stick his face in everything to explore. <3

I love your cat. smile
Toph’s loving all the attention, guys! He loves to be in the middle of everything so he’d be very pleased to know he’s so popular.

[Image: a0qmrID_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

My custom doll couple, Nora and Ren. They’re just so cute together!! Although I start to notice all the little flaws I could have fixed on Ren when he’s next to the beauty that is Nora...
your kitty is beautiful Heart 2 Any doll photo does well with a cat added to it

Nora & Ren look good together. He looks quite happy to carry her forever smile
(04-16-2018, 01:07 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Toph’s loving all the attention, guys! He loves to be in the middle of everything so he’d be very pleased to know he’s so popular.

[Image: a0qmrID_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

My custom doll couple, Nora and Ren. They’re just so cute together!! Although I start to notice all the little flaws I could have fixed on Ren when he’s next to the beauty that is Nora...

What characters are they? They are pretty.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips