Greys' Doll A Week
That is sure a different look for him. Agree, he's quite handsome in this shot.
Tackier? Maybe he needs some plaid pants...? Paired with sandals maybe? I dunno; I have no fashion sense either -- maybe that look is 'in' LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I LOVE the hat grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Love the kitten joke smile

And he looks very stylish (but I have no fashion-sense, so I don't know anything about style...)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
He needs to dip into the 70's era Mattel Ken closet. I guarantee he could find something tacky to wear there: http://somethingabouttheboy.com/mod/1970-the-outfits/
(05-01-2018, 01:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: He needs to dip into the 70's era Mattel Ken closet. I guarantee he could find something tacky to wear there: http://somethingabouttheboy.com/mod/1970-the-outfits/

YESSSS those are perfect!! Someone on Omocha Crush suggested crocs as well and I think that’s going to be absolutely necessary.

I honestly have no real fashion sense either, so I’m not sure myself sometimes where to draw the line between tacky and fashionable...
[Image: leBwNmXr.jpg]

I went into our closing Toys R Us figuring I’d probably pick up some Barbie clothes and the Firces if Destiny Leia I don’t have, but this was one of those “now that I know this exists I can’t leave the store without it” moments. It probably doesn’t come across here on the forums much, but I absolutely love Wonder Woman.

Her body has all the same joints as the smaller dolls, with honestly more mobility in the legs in particular. I enjoy the added detail and quality in her outfit. Something about her face mold seems a little off to me (not sure what) and I’m not a huge fan of her glitter eyeshadow but I think she’ll be a fun one to have around!
I've seen this one on Facebook! So funny! And congrats on your haul!
Yes, congrats on your find! Maybe she looks a little too "sweet" for Wonder Woman... is that it...? but I think she's cute and the more I look at her the more I like her. Hope to see some of their adventures smile
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I didn't know they made such a big Wonder Woman.
(05-07-2018, 11:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I didn't know they made such a big Wonder Woman.

me either. She seems to be enjoying herself with her 'little' friends grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow! I didn't know about these larger size super hero figures, either!

That's an impressive balancing act, even if she is on a stand! She is truly super powered!

What a fun find!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Woohoo, I’ve dropped the ball on this here! “PUDDLE panic” has set I’m and I’ve been focusing on my crafting.

I didn’t know about the giant DC dolls either until I saw her there! And I do think she strikes me as a bit too “soft” compared to her smaller counterpart, sculpt-wise.

I had one last faceup to do this weekend for my PUDDLE contest dolls, and as I typically do, I worked on a few others at the same time. Clothes are not final on either of these ladies, and I haven’t decided on the wig on the mocha girl yet, but I’m always so excited when I get a custom assembled that I have take photos!

[Image: mPYIGDZr.jpg]

Anybody recognize her? The fan is the one accessory I do have for her right now and it’s probably the best “clue” if you’re familiar with the character.

[Image: ZWf5kkkr.jpg]

I’ve been really indecisive wig-wise with this lady. The wig I bought for her was too green a shade of yellow to go with her eyes, and while I’ve bounced around on what I want for her I’ve been planning to make her a wig with natural curls. This one was supposed to be temporary, but it is pretty cute on her- it’s just super messy in the back and not what I was going for. I can’t decide. She “announced” her name is Phoebe while I was dressing her tonight, so there’s that!
They're both so cute!
They're both very cute, I like the mocha one a bit better, her hairstyle is nice
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yay for getting your projects done... or almost XD I think Phoebe's wig suits her.