Poll: My favorite Round 44 photo is by...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Offgenemi
68.75%
11 68.75%
Alliecat
18.75%
3 18.75%
BlueBlueKarou
6.25%
1 6.25%
Rexicorn
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 44--Voting Time!
Happy New Year! I'm slightly late with putting up this Round 44 voting thread, so already I'm failing at keeping one of my resolutions. Thanks to the four of you who managed to come up with a photo entry for this intriguing theme--Two Bodies, One Soul, courtesy of our previous round's winners, Alliecat & Offgenemi.

Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following entries. Voting closes on January 12, so don't delay. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the next round's theme.

Here are the entries, in no particular order…

Merging souls by Offgenemi
[Image: 25689077478_d25d56427b_z.jpg]

Soulmates aren’t always human by Alliecat
[Image: 24674756477_709a5747b7.jpg]

I miss you by BlueBlueKarou
[Image: 38765555894_2277dbd977.jpg]

With my companion, my soul can take flight and soar by Rexicorn

[Image: 25603655748_dcea5f2e95.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh wow I am loving these!!! It's so hard choosing a favorite!!! Heart 2
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

I love the atmospheric lighting in each of these photos! Great submissions for a challenging topic!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love all of the photos ! Isn’t it great how everyone interpret it differently ! I love them all. It will be hard to choose.
I was worried nobody would submit for a theme like this so thank you all for taking the time to make photos !
What a great theme, so creative! I love the photos; glad I wasn't the only one who chose an animal soulmate grin
My gang: Poppy (Veritas), Oleander (Rida), Artemis (Blanche) and Nessa (Another Queen)

More to come!
Nice photos, all! You make it so hard to choose just one.
What a fab range of pics we've compiled! I really enjoyed that theme, even if it took me forever to figure out what to do.
PULLIPS: Haute NY, Catwoman, Another Queen, Kaela, Ala
TAEYANGS: Another King, Romantic King, Hook

For Sale: Rovam, Souseiseki, Lead, Shade
They're all beautiful interpretations on the theme, hard to pick a favourite.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Neat entries again, guys! Happy (A little disappointed I couldn't participate, but things get in the way sometimes.)
And Offgenemi, I am a little in awe of how you got your girl to balance like she's actually dancing. yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

I also had a tough time casting my vote...they were all wonderful photos.

Congratulations, Offgenemi! Please think of the next round's theme and then let me know!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Cute ideas, everyone!
Congrats Offgenemi for smokin' the competition wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Well done with a challenging theme, Offgenemi!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I feel bad winning this since I came up with the theme, thank you very much! At first I was going to dress two dolls the same grin I will find a better theme , this time around. Thank you very much !
Don't feel bad! It was a gorgeous photo that showcased the theme beautifully.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congrats! This is a casual contest, I wouldn't feel bad about winning your own theme.