Poll: Whose Round 45 photo entry gets your vote?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
davidd
33.33%
6 33.33%
Lejays17
11.11%
2 11.11%
BlueBlueKarou
5.56%
1 5.56%
*NatTheCat*
11.11%
2 11.11%
s1dthesqu1d
16.67%
3 16.67%
Alliecat
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 45--Voting Time!
Here’s the Round 45 voting thread. In the end, there were six Dolly Market-ers who submitted a photo entry. Apologies if I missed anyone (though I think I got all of your entries…)

Round 45’s theme was New Year’s Resolutions, and was chosen by our Round 44 winner, Offgenemi.

Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following entries. Voting closes on February 2, so don't delay lest you forget. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the next round's theme.

Here are the entries, in no particular order…

”Whatever we did last night, let’s not do it again” by davidd
[Image: 39227169024_5f73a8ae93.jpg]

“Meredith vowed to cut back on her hat-buying this year after just one more” by Lejays17
[Image: 402923c9b46a56c99693d1f379f40a1c.jpg]

“Must stop biting my fingernails!” by BlueBlueKarou
[Image: 39964622881_c87d688623.jpg]

“Focus on dolls you have <3” by *NatTheCat*
[Image: 25016493937_43fdc0a8d7.jpg]

”Wandurlust” by s1dthesqu1d
[Image: 28116563339_afeccdbd7d.jpg]

“Resolutions…to keep or not to keep?” by Alliecat
[Image: 39190581444_998151f0f1.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
These are all so cute! I love how different they all are from eachother!
So many different takes on the resolutions! This was such a fun idea
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I am so in love with all these entries!! Heart 2
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Okay, uhmm... I can kind of relate to Meredith's hat obsession in real life.

In fact, most of these photos represent either resolutions I would like to make or dilemmas I often face.

The "Wanderlust" hiking photo is impressive for getting so many Pullips to stand up simultaneously in "active" positions during an outdoor photo shoot!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-30-2018, 01:45 PM)davidd Wrote: Okay, uhmm... I can kind of relate to Meredith's hat obsession in real life.

In fact, most of these photos represent either resolutions I would like to make or dilemmas I often face.

The "Wanderlust" hiking photo is impressive for getting so many Pullips to stand up simultaneously in "active" positions during an outdoor photo shoot!
It was also really windy that day Irritated And my kitty kept trying to help by rubbing up against dolls once I finally got them to stand. I had to bury their stands into the dirt to help Dead

These photos really put a smile on my face smile it was hard to pick just one. A tough year is waiting for all them tough. Temptation is hard to face smile
Such cute and wonderful entries!! Happy
It'll be hard to vote just for one.
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
All of the entries are so good... and relatable! Tough choice.
I enjoyed all the different interpretations too. davidd, yours made me laugh. S1d, who is your model in the foreground; is she customized somewhat? She's really cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-01-2018, 02:05 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I enjoyed all the different interpretations too. davidd, yours made me laugh. S1d, who is your model in the foreground; is she customized somewhat? She's really cute.
Yes! She used to be a Dita (and is my mini me), but over time her lips started to chip and I wasn't a huge fan of her green eyeshadow so I decided to modify her. She still has her stock eyebrows though! LOL

So many different entries!

Alliecat's entry is all me right now... actually, I had a piece of chocolate today. *hides in shame* XD
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Meredith is so me with dolls. XP (At least I don't always buy them! LOL )
Great to see so many interpretations again. Happy

Alliecat, that's a Peter Pan. She wants to fly off to Neverland and eat all the sweets she can. XD
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

(01-30-2018, 02:54 PM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 01:45 PM)davidd Wrote: Okay, uhmm... I can kind of relate to Meredith's hat obsession in real life.

It was also really windy that day Irritated And my kitty kept trying to help by rubbing up against dolls once I finally got them to stand. I had to bury their stands into the dirt to help Dead
Oh yes, cats are VERY helpful with photoshoots. Very. wink

But yeah, getting so many Pullips to look nice in one shot is hard to do. :33
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

They are all really cute photos. However, with all photo contests, I ask myself if I can tell from looking at the photo what the theme is without looking at the photo's title. With most of these, not so much.