Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 48 theme announced
Congratulations to s1dthesqu1d, whose Round 47 photo received the most votes. Now on to Round 48!

s1dthesqu1d's chosen theme is...Spring Break

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, April 9, 2018.

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise.

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:00pm
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Yay! I finally can participate! Just trying to figure out how to shrink my photo to a smaller size Sweatdrop
(03-31-2018, 09:22 AM)Viomomo Wrote: Yay! I finally can participate! Just trying to figure out how to shrink my photo to a smaller size Sweatdrop
Either a free photo editor should allow resizing, or if you upload to Flickr, 375(or similar)x500 is an option when sharing.

Well shoot, I missed this one. Mother Nature dumped more winter weather on us anyway, so definitely ruining the "spring" break effect. XP

Looking forward to seeing everything you guys came up with! :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

(04-11-2018, 10:32 PM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: Well shoot, I missed this one. Mother Nature dumped more winter weather on us anyway, so definitely ruining the "spring" break effect. XP

Looking forward to seeing everything you guys came up with! :3

I know what you mean ... spring? What's that? ... it's still Winter even though it's nearly May.
I really wanted to get to the beach for this round but work has me slammed Cry I can't wait to see the entries though!
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt