Greys’ ADAW or something
I don’t know for sure if I’m aiming for a doll a week or more or less frequently? I guess we’ll see.

[Image: Vnv6bXp.jpg]

Foster finally got some clothes that match her fashion sense instead of having to borrow Solon’s.
Yay! for a doll a week or whatever! Good luck keeping it going through the year grin
That yellow sweater looks like a very nice match for her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I say whatever works for you, go for it! Pretty clothes she's got there.
My official aesthetic guidelines for Foster are “80s neon meets geek chic” so she’ll be sporting the brighter colors from now on! smile
A Doll A Week, A Doll A Month, A Doll A Fortnight, A Doll Once In A Blue Moon... it's all fun!

But not as fun as those neon green stripey socks! Those are awesome!

Cute pic to start the A Doll A Whenever Project!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I'm so glad more people are doing this! And her outfit is cute and cheerful!
I do love the stockings. I’m a sucker for loud socks. The lairier, the better!
Fantastic clashing colours - looking forward to more photos
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Less than a month into 2019 and I’m already throwing more money than I should at dolls and figures...

I finally got some time to play with my photography light tent in my own home this weekend. I haven’t gotten the hang of it quite yet and I’m still figuring out my at-home setup, and forgive the wrinkles background as most of these next ones are purely ex.perimental but I’m liking it so far!

I ended up buying Rock Candy Rapunzel the same day I saw DeadlyNova’s Mulan, and she’s absolutely adorable!

[Image: 5BVsADS_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 7FesDwE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I’ll share more photos from this shoot intermittently!
Yay for eggsperimenting with new tent! That's a great start, and Rapunzel looks quite sharp!
The Rapunzel fig certainly has plenty of attitude!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Foster looks like she's off in a dream world of her own - and her socks are amazing!

Comfy Rapunzel looks like she's ready to go save a big strong man and change his life for the better.

Great pictures!
We sure get a great variety of dolls and figures through everyone's participation in this project. I've certainly never seen this one. Have fun playing with the light tent!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
This is a very cool Punzie. I need to add the QPosket one to our collection.
That was one of my favourite scene/s in the movie. She looks great and full of attitude
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)