PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
(04-14-2019, 11:34 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Otherwise, when you die, you/your estate will be socked for the value of the policy as a taxable gain.  This may kick you into a higher tax bracket & result in an apocalyptic tax bill.  
It's imaginary 'income' that neither you nor your insured child will see a dollar of, but you will pay tax on it.
Don't assume you're immune cos you're not in Canada.  Find out what the rules are for your own country/policy!
(Just warning everyone I know...)
Oh My  No way! That is... that is crooked to the point of being evil! Obviously the tax authorities knew exactly what they were doing when they sneaked that little rule on to the books. And the insurance industry, in league with the tax authorities, make a point of not telling people about this.
Wow. Just... wow.

Your Sunny is aptly named with that golden blonde hair and that sweet, cheerful ex.pression! She looks appropriately dressed for a cool but still nice day at the beach.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
J-Dolls really have the sweetest faces!

Sorry to hear about your tax-pocalypse!
Oh, she has the best jeans! Lovely shot with the driftwood
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Sunny is definitely representing well there.
Sunny's eyes are brilliantly bright.

Also taxes are evil, and sadly the only other certainty in life.
I absolutely adore this photo! Everything about it!
More J-Doll pix this time around... I must give the girls some more photo time.
So here's Natalie with a tiny hopeful sign of spring. (Alas, I'll have to chop it off because it's growing through the deck & getting kind of big underneath. It was kind of amusing last summer because it was like having a planter that I didn't have to water.)

[Image: 33769488618_eda08f2552_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The J-dolls are so cute! Her outfit looks like something the star of an early 1960s movie might wear.

Awww... the little sapling really wants to grow; I'd say give it another season, at least.
Wheeee! More J-Doll pics!
Natalie looks so stunning, and so pleased to see plant growth
That looks like some of our rogue growth through the deck / front porch. She looks so delighted that it's growing too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks everyone! smile
(04-20-2019, 11:58 AM)davidd Wrote: Awww... the little sapling really wants to grow; I'd say give it another season, at least.
Heh.  Yeah, but it's got 5 stems & is starting to be kind of in the way.  I'm not sure what it is, but, when it gets a little warmer I'm going to see if I can get it out of the gravel under the "weed barrier" (hah!) & try transplanting it.

More J love this week!  Here's Robyn, in an eBay outfit from Thailand that she's had on for ages because she looks so good in it smile

[Image: 46792668255_ab502436a9_b.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That’s a lovely elaborate dress with all the brocading.
Robyn really does look amazing in the green and gold. They suit her surprisingly well
What a dreamy golden-tressed vision of loveliness!