dargosmydaddy's attempt at a doll a week...
I like the fantasy explanation.
Week Twenty
Game of Thrones finale is tonight, and Sanada and Markus are dressed accordingly.
(As for me, I've found this season to be pretty disappointing, and I'm not ex.pecting much from the finale. BUT I still have a (slight) chance of winning the death pool we did at work (basically guessing, before the season started, who would die and answering a few other questions), and if I do that money will definitely be spent on a doll...)

[Image: 40915964043_45036817ba_z.jpg]MarkusSanada1 by tisue999, on Flickr
Ah they're so cute! I hope they enjoy the finale!
I hope Markus and Sanada enjoy it at least. Me, well I'm right there with you on the not really ex.pecting anything from it. Just wanna see how it ends. (Though I thought episode 2 was actually... really good? Maybe because it was just breather and not really developing anything but giving us a last chance to be with these characters.)
I agree, episode 2 was lovely. smile I will miss a lot of these characters, and wish some of them got better/ more fitting endings...
I pegged out after 2 seasons. I might watch some more, sometime... but although it was visually beautiful, the photography etc., I found the gore & violence rather off-putting. There was a headline somewhere about how 'parents are now regretting naming their children after this character' but I didn't see who it was....?
Anyway, it's cute that your dolls have GoT shirts. Good luck on the pool!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wagering on TV show outcomes at work? You work at a more interesting place than I ever did, where the only "pools" were sports related.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
OMG you got Pullip sized GoT shirts! And they’re House Stark, too. I started reading the books in 1996, so tonight was the end of a 23 year journey for me.
I haven't read or seen anything GoT related, but the themed t-shirts for your dolls are cute!
Ooh! Game of Thrones T-shirt’s! I hope they (and you) enjoyed the finale. Or at least were satisfied with the end that happened.

Alliecat, they would have been referring to either Danaerys (her name) or Khaleesi (her title), she looked like she was going to be the main good person until she wasn’t.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(05-20-2019, 07:11 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Alliecat, they would have been referring to either Danaerys (her name) or Khaleesi (her title), she looked like she was going to be the main good person until she wasn’t.
Ha! I do know who she is from the first 2 seasons I did watch, and this is mildly hilarious because there is someone in my village who recently named her baby Danaerys! xp LOL
Yes, really. LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
People should have just gone the boring options and named their kids Jon or Brandon.
I found the last couple episodes (including the finale) to be rushed and overall disappointing. The books (at least the last few) drove me a little nutty for going down too many different paths (seriously, I do not need any more chapters about random Greyjoys...), but I wish Martin would finally publish the last two, because I think his path to the ending will make more sense/ be more satisfying. Whether or not he ever finishes the books, however, is anyone's guess... I'm not holding my breath.

I ended up coming in second in the pool... missed out on tying for first by one point sad It was really fun regardless, and nice to bond with other GoT nerds at work. And I got $20 out of it.
That’s been part of the problem with the books. George just kept introducing more new threads and that makes it harder to pull them all together. If they are ever finished and published (big IF), it won’t be 2 books. The more I think about the finale the more sense it makes, I do agree that they rushed it all, but that was the show runners choice, I think they and a few cast members were done with it and wanted to move onto other things.
Week twenty-one

[Image: 47939583896_3506aeb6a8_z.jpg]Shireen4 by tisue999, on Flickr