Pricing for Another Alice, Papin, Hanaayame, Lupinus
Hello,

I do not have pictures at the moment, as the forums seem to be having issues with pictures, (and almost looks a little abandoned in general). Does anyone have any idea how much these dolls are worth? None of them are in the box anymore, and I only have stock boxes, outfits, eyes, and hair for Lupinus and Hanaayame. All have stock makeup. I'll make a list to make it easy:

Papin - no original box or stock outfit, have changed eyes and hair, and replaced original body with a large bust obitsu body. She also has her ears pierced on both sides, and one piercing at the top of one ear.

Another Alice - no original box or stock outfit, have changed eyes and hair, has original body, although the hands have both broken off, (this is a known issue with these dolls particular). I haven't swapped to an obitsu because I have never been able to find one that is the correct skin tone.

Hanaayame - have original box without the insides, has original stock outfit, shoes, hair, body, and eyes.

Lupinus - have original box without the insides, has original stock outfit, shoes, hair, body, and eyes.

I just want to know a general price they are worth. They are all in great condition, other than the hands missing on Alice. Thanks!
Lupinus isn't sold out and is available on PullipStyle for $135, so I would say a bit less than that?

Looking at "ended recently" ebay sales, a NIB Hanaayame sold for $125, and out of box for $100.

A somewhat stock Papin sold for $70.

Another Alice is tricky, because she's rare and in such high demand, though the lack of hands would obviously decrease the value. (Do you still have the hands, or are they gone completely?) The only recent ebay sale for her was $205, but that was for an intact doll with complete stock. I admit I would love Another Alice (or Another Queen), but doubt I'll ever find one I can afford.
Buy a Liv body and spray it (CAREFULLY!) with Liquitex Raw Umber #6.  Is almost an exact match for the Another series.  (Iirc I sold mine to Deadlynova..?  Do you have any photos of her? I don't know where mine are. ;___; )

Ps the paint nozzle sucks and stops up after only one use sometimes. They sell new nozzles but I've never tried one.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(01-27-2019, 10:15 AM)fishy Wrote: Buy a Liv body and spray it (CAREFULLY!) with Liquitex Raw Umber #6.  Is almost an exact match for the Another series.  (Iirc I sold mine to Deadlynova..?  Do you have any photos of her? I don't know where mine are. ;___; )

I sure do!

Her album is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/deadlynova...7586336395

The paint has held up very nice over time, only rubbing off a little on her feet and hands. It's definitely a great option and I feel like whoever ends up with your Alice will have to do something like that.