Petrushka and the Cat (P.S. I'm back!)
[Image: 51134067_372743086891576_401665138202516....fbcdn.net]

"Mournful strains, the musicians play.
The show has started, as they say.
A brilliant glow, the spotlights shine.
Dress a-flutter, her dance divine."

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted here. Maybe several years in fact. I really need to update my signature because that is so old. I don't know how many of you are in the Facebook Pullip groups, but I've been missing the forum platform. Forums were where I found my first Pullip family, so they will always be near and dear to my heart. Regardless, a lot has changed. My collection has changed drastically and I'm excited to share all my new dolls with everyone.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
What a stunning photo with which to announce your return!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-10-2019, 09:51 AM)davidd Wrote: What a stunning photo with which to announce your return!

Thank you so much @davidd! I wish my photoshop skills extended beyond this, but alas, they don't. Still feel like I have a long way to go photography-wise.
Welcome back!!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Beautiful photo, love the dreaminess / wistfulness of it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She's absolutely beautiful and so is the photo!
Welcome back! I've enjoyed seeing your pictures in Omocha Crush but it's good to have you back here too. smile
Petrushka is gorgeous!
Thank you to @fishy, @Lejays17 and @GreysPrincess for the warm welcome!

@Lejays17: Thank you for the kind words! Petrushka really inspires me to do more dreamlike and fanciful photos!

@GreysPrincess: I didn't know you were in Omocha! Nothing beats a good forum though. And thank you very much for your compliment!
Gorgeous photo! And welcome back!
Thank you @Cornflower Blue
I'm still a newbie in the Doll universe.
You may have few posts here, but that photo of yours is pure veteran. For the custom and the composition of that photo.
Keep posting! You could even make a thread to recap your best work. I'll be looking forward to that. Happy
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Aww thank you very much @Kandrabat! Your words are so sweet!