Lejays17 2021 Doll A Week
Sunny is a really good little find. I'm impressed by how much she came with. Extra outfit and shoes, and the stands are a real bonus.
Thanks all - I do like her a lot, I'm considereing another one (probably the blue one Skyler), but not until the prices drop a bit.  Or I see the other green one, who's outfit I like a lot more from online photos.

It's supposed to be summer here, and they're only partly joking when they say "don't like the weather?  wait 5 minutes & it will change".  Yesterday was hot & sunny, around 40 deg C (approx 100 deg F).  Today has been rainy & cool, around 19 deg C (approx 66 deg F).

However, that hasn't stopped Malibu Skipper & Chelsea from breaking out the surfboard & looking to catch some waves (which will be pretty tough on the front porch  LOL)

[Image: 91576603a5b5d9e1948fca8556023169.jpg]

I liked that the feet will clip into the board - I need to test if the Pullip feet will also fit.
[Image: 313823dd66eb389d9e8492cfd1ae6e17.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lucky that the front porch isn't rocky, because wiping out on the concrete would hurt.
When the weather warms up, I'd say it's time for a beach day! Don't forget to take Skipper and Chelsea with you!

I love the colorful toucan top and Hawaii-style tropical flower surf shorts!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-26-2021, 02:34 PM)davidd Wrote: When the weather warms up, I'd say it's time for a beach day! Don't forget to take Skipper and Chelsea with you!

I love the colorful toucan top and Hawaii-style tropical flower surf shorts!

Oh yes, we did try the beach on Sunday - but so did everyone else, so we came home again. LOL

That was the main reason for getting that particular doll, I really liked her bright outfit. She also comes with a pair of bathers in a tropical print.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yay, little surfers! A neat thing for posing, that the feet will clip in.
Another vote for cuteness on Chelsea's outfit! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
..and yet another vote for Chelsea's outfit. It looks great as is, but it also seems easily combinable, which is never a bad thing.

I like Skippers surfboard, the clips to hold the feet (and the doll upright) are such a cool feature, and work great in transforming the board into a very cool dollstand. Based on the first picture, I was not sold on  that rope that is used to ensure her board doesn't swim away on its own (I have no clue what it's called Sweatdrop  I don't think I've ever been close to a surfboard IRL, so my related vocab is pretty rubbish), but once that is secured to her ankle, it also becomes convincing. Great set!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I like the optimism behind bringing their gear to the front porch in case they do catch a wave smile
I love the purple streaked hair!
I go back and forth on whether or not I like the Rainbow High dolls; I think maybe I just haven't found the one to steal my heart. Sunny's super cute though; she reminds me of Sailor Moon with her hairstyle!
(01-31-2021, 01:04 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I go back and forth on whether or not I like the Rainbow High dolls; I think maybe I just haven't found the one to steal my heart. Sunny's super cute though; she reminds me of Sailor Moon with her hairstyle!

Oh yes, online they didn't really appeal to me, but in person I like them a lot more. They're not my favourite fashion-doll line (that's Ever After High), but I like their outfits.
I buy most of my fashion-dolls for the outfits so i can steal them for the Pullip family.
Shamelessly stole this idea from Elfy  LOL

Daisy did some TLC on the indoor plants today.  She's a bit concerned about the extreme lean of Klaus.  It looks like there will be repotting in the future!

[Image: fb0328122efd8fdf7620909915156046.jpg]
Yep, looks like a repot is in order. Ugh, I have a few that need it too. Your little gardener is cute, as are her assistants.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Daisy may need to stake Klaus to make him straighten up a bit.
Ohhh... I guess those are Christmas ornament decorations applied to a tan towel. My brain was translating that pattern as flying saucers crashed in to a sand dune.

It's after midnight here, and I obviously need to be asleep.

(Also, when I read "Daisy may need to stake Klaus," I was ex-pecting to see a vampire pic. Klaus Kinski in Nosferatu, y'know? Okay, like I said, I need to get some sleep!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!