Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you collect your MH dolls?
(10-16-2012, 08:36 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: kitten-squid, Why don't you like Nefera? I seem to have gotten into the CAM sets too :p I just wish they did better wigs & clothes for them. I'm hoping that at some point they'll release clothes sets (decent ones) for the CAM dolls, as all my CAM dolls are nakey :p

You know, I'm not really sure what it is with Nefera, I guess she's just not my cuppa tea. Plus she's taller so she's have to have her own shelf, and that would only give her more of a complex! xD I sooooo hear you about the CAM wigs! I've been using cheap Liv wigs since I can ignore the fact that they're a little big better than I can ignore the fact that CAM wigs are a little crappy. A few of my CAM girls have really cute dresses I got from dragonlady in a trade, they are just precious! Other than that, I also wish they'd release some new and different outfits too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment

Messages In This Thread
How do you collect your MH dolls? - by Lilcurly - 10-08-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by Yun - 10-09-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by kitten-squid - 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by kochan - 12-05-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by Aztrid - 08-26-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by whimsu - 08-26-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: How do you collect your MH dolls? - by Hush - 12-14-2013, 04:46 AM