Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way - also Naomi!!*
I love Zuora's eyes but even if I didn't, I am the one who still hasn't changed chips .. years into my collection straight Started as too chicken, now it's too shaky - oh well, I have learned not to worry when I don't like the chips in someone. Think of it as - they're a (plastic) person. Their eyes are as they come LOL
Hook is definitely a perfect Drogo Heart 2 He was made for it, even that messy wig is perfect, once you do many many braids in it grin
I would love a 'Khaleesi' style outfit for Zuora but needless to say I don't sew either - I am such a fine display of the "womanly arts" - hehehe

I am sorry Gem, I have hijacked your thread and led kuanyin4 with me *hugs* You know me, I do that slash

I know we will be treated with photos of your boy when he arrives smile I can't wait to find out where he will fit into the family and what your plans are. Also seeing the other new faces you're ordering. One is Naomi, is there a third .. ? Not that Naomi and Mao aren't perfect and enough all on their lonesome for extreme excitement !~! smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way!!* - by Miss Edith - 03-03-2013, 08:51 AM