New Rule regarding counterfeits, fakies and recasts
Effective immediately all recasts/counterfeits/fakies are banned for sale here on the dolly market forum. Our (the moderators) goal is to have a safe place for our members to shop for authentic items.

Discussions about where to buy recast/counterfeit/fakies items are not allowed, asking if a store is safe to buy from is okay though. Photos and comparison posts as well as posts asking about the legitimacy of an item are welcome they just can not be sold here.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: HELP! I already have a fakie listed up for sale am I am going to get banned?
Answer: Items already listed have two weeks from today 2/9 (so 2/23) then your item will be removed from your sales topic. You may not add a counterfeit/fakie item to an active sales topic.

Question: What items are included in the ban?
Answer: All counterfeit items including recasts and fakies. This includes but is not limited to recast bjd/dolls, counterfeit anime figures, Pullip fakies/angel-gate dolls, factory and/or fakie Blythe dolls this includes non-doll related items as well.

Question: I'm not sure if my item is authentic or not Sweatdrop
Answer: Please contact a moderator before posting your item up for sale.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 

Messages In This Thread
New Rule regarding counterfeits, fakies and recasts - by Hina Ichigo - 02-10-2014, 05:56 AM