Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
Congrats Severity! I've been seeing Heath/Abby around. I didn't know you were looking for them or I would have let you know. I can't wait to see pictures.

Okay, so I have a scary little story for you all. I broke down and bought myself Jane Boolittle for Easter, because I adore everything about her. I took her home and out of the box and things got weird. Her legs are made out of a hard, hollow sounding plastic. They aren't like my other girls at all, but maybe that's normal. Then, I went to bend her left knee, and it just wouldn't bend. I looked at the joint, and there was this small shiny patch in the inside of the back of her knee. I thought it was glue, so I poked it with a pin. It started leaking! There was liquid coming out of her knee!!! I have no idea what it was. It had no odor or color. I just mopped it up with a paper towel, and it seems to be done now. I have no idea what the heck happened. Anyone else have this problem??
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by ByronicHeroine - 04-22-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM