Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016
(11-17-2015, 04:23 PM)Severity Wrote: Have you looked into MegaBus? It wasn't quite the most pleasant way to travel, but certainly affordable. Although that might leave you in a similar situation as Amtrak.

I just checked their website and Chicago isn't offered as a destination from any of the NJ origin points. slash

(11-17-2015, 11:17 PM)TrueFan Wrote: People fly, take the train, take the bus, carpool. It can be hard if you are more than a day's drive away. You can sometimes find fairly cheap flights on the cheap airlines, especially if you only bring a carry on (I know someone coming from Pennsylvania did that one year).

I thought checking this far in advance they'd show me favorable airfare rates, but funny enough it's the opposite. I could fly in December for $97 roundtrip Rb_bigO but June starts at about $290. Dead

I guess it's time to set some price alerts and hope for the best…
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016 - by Marilyn - 11-18-2015, 04:22 AM