Blythe Country Summer (CoSu) as a bride
I was so focused on the Pullip version I forgot to say, thanks for the comments!

(09-23-2015, 07:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: LOL Oh, I shouldn't laugh. That's so sad. I'm sure she'd have been happy to have "him" show up in any old outfit.
I'm not even a Blythe fan, but these are really cute. smile

With all the dolls in my house you'd think one of the males would own formal wear, but nope. xd

(09-23-2015, 07:49 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: All I hear spinning in my head is the song "Get Me to the Church on Time" from My Fair Lady.

Now that would be a fun theme for a photoshoot if I can find a tux and tophat for one of my guys.

(09-23-2015, 08:20 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She makes a beautiful bride. smile I love her little round rose-bouquet-ball!

That's part of the L&M stock! I like it much better than the bouquet they gave Pullip Eternia.

(09-23-2015, 10:54 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Those are adorable photos! I like the 4th one with the stain glass windows in the background.

Thank you!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blythe Country Summer (CoSu) as a bride - by Marilyn - 10-01-2015, 02:34 AM