The Girls Have a Photo Shoot (Introducing Iris)
Way back in early September, I got my first two girl dolls, a nude Monomono and a nude and bald Cinciallegra. Cinci was a Pullip I'd never looked twice at with her stock outfit and wig, but darn if I didn't think she had a gorgeous face when I saw her nude and bald! Then she lived in a shoebox for several months while I tried to find her a wig. I knew I wanted a black one, but the MIO longish black wig looked a little iffy in some of the owner pictures I saw, particularly considering the price. So I kept looking, and poor Iris kept languishing in the shoebox.

Then an Alura wig popped up here for $8 including shipping. I love Alura but really doubt I'll ever end up owning her, so it was nice to be able to get a little piece of her, and for a nice bargain to boot. So Iris now has a wig, and I finally got around to taking some pictures of her. And Henri, because she thought it was unfair that she never got her own photo shoot.

Unfortunately my girls continue to have a far less impressive wardrobe than the boys, but it's growing. And they finally have shoes smile

Iris and Henri converse...
[img]HenriandIris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Showing some sass
[img]Iris4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Hopeful
[img]Iris3<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Her wig seems a lot nicer than some of the Alura disasters...
[img]Iris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri says, "Don't forget about me. I'm cuter!"
[img]Henri12<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Iris and Nikolaj have a chat
[img]IrisandNik1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Messages In This Thread
The Girls Have a Photo Shoot (Introducing Iris) - by dargosmydaddy - 12-14-2015, 11:09 AM