The Cheshire Cat
Alice was a little startled by seeing the Cheshire Cat sitting on a bough of a tree a few yards off.

The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good- natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect.

[Image: gqJf9HX.jpg?1]

`Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. `Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on. `Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.

[Image: b2lWJ0f.jpg?1]

[Image: mi7mrEA.jpg?1]

`I don't much care where--' said Alice.

`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

[Image: 8q6lyEs.jpg?1]

[Image: vvwHd7L.jpg?1]

`--so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.

`Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'

[Image: OLQdEoD.jpg?1]

--

I received this gorgeous Cheshire Cat Aika Poyo Version for Christmas! She was a surprise gift from my kind mother, and is my first ever Pure Neemo!! yay I was so smitten that the very next day I ordered a Lil Fairy to keep her company! (Sadly Neilly seems to be travelling to England by hot air balloon so we might see her sometimes around the turn of the century Dead LOL ) in the meantime Aika has plenty of Pullips for company!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
The Cheshire Cat - by Missy_Crane - 02-08-2016, 01:46 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Marilyn - 02-08-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by martah - 02-08-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Alliecat - 02-08-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Pink Haired Freak - 02-08-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Offgenemi - 02-08-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Missy_Crane - 02-08-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Miss Edith - 02-08-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Cornflower Blue - 02-08-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: The Cheshire Cat - by Missy_Crane - 02-10-2016, 09:03 AM