Imogen's Adventures Vol 2 (Spring)
(08-30-2016, 11:30 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Awww, she is such a sweet Blythe!! :Heart: Her freckels look so pretty on her and gives her such a sence of innocents!
Oh I am so happy you found her missing bee wing! Looseing any part of a doll can be quite scary. One time I lost one of my Eos's (or both) elbow pads and backtracked until they were found. Imogen is so lucky you were able to find it for her^^

Haha, I'm glad the pony did not make Imogen a snack either. XD She is just to pretty to eat!

Aww thank you! Heart

and wow, I'm happy you were able to find your Eos's elbow pads! Losing stock is so annoying, especially on a rare dolly like her xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imogen's Adventures Vol 2 (Spring) - by Missy_Crane - 11-03-2016, 07:14 PM