my first pullip, a Tiphona!
Lovely first set of pics - hope to see many more.

Some of my favourites of the ones I take are ones where I don't "try", in that I make a minimal fuss & just aim the camera & click. It seems to bring out their personalities much more.
The main thing I've learned is to have fun, and to take lots of pics in slightly different angles to get one that I'm happy with.
I learned this trying to get a good pic of Becky (Aquel) in certain outfits or on certain angles, she has a very creepy vacant stare. She's the only one of mine that has that issue.

She really looks sweet and I'm looking forward to see you bring her personality to light
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by toylockette - 09-01-2018, 12:29 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by Alliecat - 09-01-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by davidd - 09-01-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by Lejays17 - 09-01-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by toylockette - 09-02-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by ladywindsor - 09-02-2018, 11:06 AM