some group shots of my collection together
I've been working on customizing pieces here and there of most of my collection, whether a wig or eyechip change or some serious sanding down (like on my poor Jupi, who isn't in these shots due to being just a head I've got to deyellow at the moment. Sanded most of it, but going to have to use developer at some point before she gets put back together.) I've had most of them out on my desk recently, so I thought I'd get the remaining few out for some recent shots.

[Image: dbBU9BJ.jpg?1]
The full group. Most are based off characters of mine, but Wolf and MJ aren't because they were kinda sorta impulse buys. Hangry and Panda were but those characters evolved and no longer fit those dolls

[Image: 6JI7rkt.jpg?1]
Crowley, Wolf, Hunter, Riana, MJ, Dre. Hunt and Ree are siblings.

[Image: 4FMix8c.jpg?2]
Dre, Hangry, Panda, Redemption, Endless, Sasha. Red and Endy are siblings.

[Image: plX1AZc.jpg?1]
Holly (rebodied on obitsu, rewigged, and swapped chips with Hangry, waiting on second new wig), Wolf (rechipped with Kain's chips), Filato (rechipped)

[Image: f8PbKu4.jpg?1]
Papin (obitsu arms, rewigged and rechipped), MJ (rewigged. just. what was that stock wig?)

[Image: LDTF1jm.jpg?1]
Froggy (temp rewig and rechip), Hangry (Dalbitsu hybrid body, swapped chips with Holly), Panda (rebodied on obitsu, blush sanded off to get rid of yellowing, temp rechip with Zuora's chips, has had Missionary's wig as 'temp' forever, can't figure out what I want to do with her still)

[Image: 6Wb8HmX.jpg?1]
Zuora (rewigged and rechipped, new eyelashes from previous owner), Kain (rewigged and rechipped)

[Image: Ac7pTib.jpg?1]
Serpent (eventually he'll get that Missionary wig and maybe a rechip in a similar color to stock just shiny)
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam, Nina, Eternia, Brand New Purezza, Cornice, Naah-Ato (MyuFish Custom)
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon, Alberic [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry, Fiori, Drta
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea, Classical Mad Hatter, Gosomi

Messages In This Thread
some group shots of my collection together - by caysierenee - 10-19-2018, 07:36 AM