Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-15-2019, 03:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, I missed this guy! Should get a handsome ice-cream loving thug for myself, too!

Doll. I mean doll. Handsome ice-cream loving thug doll. Phew.

Hehe, I really should take more pictures of him, he doesn't have a bad angle. If you're looking for your own... I suggest Mandarake

What he does have is a ridiculously fragile body. One of his hip joints completely snapped after this photo - despite my being very careful in the posing. I mean he did come out in 2010/2011, and he is second hand so there's that to consider, but still. It's currently being held together with Blu-tak, and the tight trousers, so he stands like a champ, but I will need to try to find a replacement body. Somewhere.

(09-15-2019, 12:41 PM)davidd Wrote: Limited (meaning: zero) articulation has not stopped Fashion Switch Carly from becoming one of my most entertaining figures and characters.

... Very true but I have the suspicion you have far more patience than I.

(09-15-2019, 12:41 PM)davidd Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 03:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, I missed this guy! Should get a handsome ice-cream loving thug for myself, too!

Doll. I mean doll. Handsome ice-cream loving thug doll. Phew.

Thug? Or is the term hooligan?

Or maybe even a spiv!

Whatever the term, never interrupt a spiv/hooligan/thug while he's enjoying ice cream.

He prefers Greeed, seeing as that is what he is. Also he's a tech addict, in particular anything Apple. So he's not impressed with me and my not owning any Apple products.

But yes, never interrupt him during his ice-cream.

(09-15-2019, 04:28 PM)Elfy Wrote: Could also use the Aussie term of hoon.

Oh, I've not heard that term before! You learn something never every day.

- - - 

258: The Anthro Corner
[Image: 60031976_cb0ae082f4a85cdf05f1f402decd1103_standard.jpg]
Rabbie and Freya enjoy a nice seat, while Ademetus rebels and stands on his. Artie is wondering why he is on a rocking horse, but conceeds that it hides him from the JET-SET spies who are clearly hunting him.

Victoria's just wondering why she got landed with all the little ones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-16-2019, 12:00 AM