Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix
This Jakks Pacific doll was a Walmart exclusive back in 2013. She's also very special to me because she's the first doll in my adult collection. I remember the butterflies I had before buying her! She's not the best quality wise (her hip joints are messed up, and not just from being in storage for awhile), but I love her clothes and color scheme. It's quite unique for the Winx girls.

[Image: tumblr_pm9jtyyGGc1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pm9ju0YUxu1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

Wings are plastic and inserted through the back (which makes storage easier). They can "flutter."

[Image: tumblr_pm9ju0vNEB1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

I love her layered skirt!

[Image: tumblr_pm9jtzliXl1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

Special guest appearance by my dog:

[Image: tumblr_pm9jtxHsvv1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

Enchantix Bloom (Good vs Evil set; Target exclusive) vs Pink Enchantix:
[Image: tumblr_pm9jtxlV4n1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

Enchantix Bloom is in the "correct" colors for the fairy form, by the way. I'm also amused that both Enchantix dolls are different store exclusives.

I do not own any Mattel Blooms so I cannot compare them to those. The Mattel Enchantix sure is pretty, though!
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---

Messages In This Thread
Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix - by kadytheredpanda - 02-03-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix - by davidd - 02-03-2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix - by Elfy - 02-03-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix - by Lejays17 - 02-03-2019, 04:35 PM