May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
First off, a huge thanks to Alliecat for hosting the April scavenger hunt!

This is the first time I'm doing such a thing, so it may be a little unbalanced. If you feel like the prompts are too 'neon-centered', or aren't stated clearly enough, let me know! I'll do my best to fix it. My list has more vague prompts than Alliecat's, I hope that's OK.

Let's set a (very) few rules / recommendations to go by:
  1. Don't repost old photos that happen to fit the prompt, take new ones, please.
  2. Each prompt should have its own pic!
  3. You're free to interpret the prompts as you wish. Of course, the item should be related to the prompt in some way, but don't stress over finding what you think I want you to find, anything that fits in any way is fine!
  4. One is fine. You see, aside from being a burning-in-the-sun vampire with a genuine Eastern European accent, I'm also a Moomin ancestor, I like to pile stuff up. NEVER MIND MY PILES, JUST ONE ITEM FOR EACH PROMPT IS OK, PEOPLE!
  5. HAVE FUN! THAT'S AN ORDER!

OK, guys, here we go! Let's hope any future rounds will happen in times of freedom.

Deadline: 

Since this isn't a contest, I don't think we need a firm deadline. For now, I have 24 prompts plus a final shot, I plan to post them in batches of four every five days or when all participants finish the current batch, whichever comes first. I can post more prompts should you want so, but looking at the previous round, I think this amount and frequency of prompts is just about right.

Prompt List (to be perpetually updated):
  1. "A ___, a ___, my kingdom for a ___!" - fill in as you see fit
  2. something 'school'
  3. something that starts with the same letter as your name
  4. polka dots!
  5. a green doll or toy
  6. something from sea / sea-themed (nautical, pirate and Captain Nemo all totally count)
  7. something with wings
  8. blossom (real or not, doesn't matter)
  9. a bookmark
  10. eyewear
  11. a set of two
  12. scale (in any meaning of the word)
  13. a mirror
  14. a bow
  15. a kettle
  16. time device
  17. light
  18. shadow
  19. birth sign
  20. a celestial object, or a being from one
  21. number 13
  22. black
  23. a nocturnal creature
  24. grimoire

Messages In This Thread
May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-07-2020, 09:28 PM