TURKOCK, the Folw Drill Sergeant! (Xmass gift for my mom)
I'm super-impressed with this - I hope your mum appreciates it, and the work you've put into it.

Love the FOWL-mode version of it. And you're right, what is the point of a Transformer-style figure if it doesn't Transform in some way??

(we got my 6-year-old nephew a few Transformers this year, one oe which was a Bumblebee that Transformed into a jeep. It took my sister & i almost an hour to work out how to change him from the Robot to the Car. I do not envy my sister having to do the Transforming for the nephew with this one - it was too finicky for his motor skills & patience level at the moment).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TURKOCK, the Folw Drill Sergeant! (Xmass gift for my mom) - by Lejays17 - 12-27-2020, 04:49 PM