Adventures of Glorianna, who got a new body
What a big change that body makes! While not a M2M, it still offers a nice range of natural poses - good job with the posing!

That bikini top is awesome! I really like the careful construction with the wheels right in front - and it's a great outfit for the beach! That beach glass is a nice find - while not really a happy thing (since it once was trash), I too like beach glass and pick it up when I find some. I'm especially fond of the blue ones (but you can buy me with blue glass, or blue transparent anything, anytime. I've literally picked up empty booze glasses on the street because I liked their blue bottles  Sweatdrop )

Your flowers are amazing! And Glori's hair colour is also amazing - it's the colour I wanted my hair to be about 13-14 years ago when I had the bottom of my hair dyed "purple". Quotation marks, because it seldom turned out purple - aubergine at best, but mostly some ugly version of deep red (and then faded to pink), and while it was more vibrant it stained everything (and everyone!) my hair touched, so after about 1.5 years and 10+ types of hair dyes tried, I gave up. Interestingly, now I know the trick and *could* dye my hair a pale faded purple (not as vibrant as Glori's though, the warm pigments in my hair would never allow for this colour sadly) - but I no longer want to be a purplehead. I did switch from blonde to rose gold (sometimes pink - depends on how effective I am at portioning the colorant components) a few months ago, though.

(07-14-2021, 04:27 PM)davidd Wrote: I wonder if I would feel that energetic if I could go from Body A to Body B like that?

Now that's a feature I'd love to have! If I could switch to a body that doesn't come with an ever-hurting shoulder, that would be awesome - I swear I wouldn't be too greedy and I wouldn't complain about certain bodily proportions that I'm otherwise not happy with. I wish it worked like that. Our dolls certainly have it easier than we do.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Glorianna, who got a new body - by Loona - 07-14-2021, 11:53 PM