This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t!
First, have you read the rules?

Still confused?

If you havn't made 15 posts, you can't see the B/S/T. This is a rule recently put in place to avoid scammers who otherwise could appear, make a sales post, take your money, and then vanish off the face of the internet. And other such casual scammers.

Quote:

But, I'm only here to B/S/T!  I do all my chatting on another forum!  Or, I've got lots of feedback on eBay or some other B/S/T place, all positive, so why do I need to go through all that?  I just want to B/S/T!

You don't. If you are only here to B/S/T, and have ample positive feedback and are active in another community related to dollies, simply PM Kanamai with your case and links to your profile or feedback from another site. She'll waive the 15 post requirement for you and you'll be able to see and use the B/S/T section of the forums.

Hope this clears everything up!
I have made 16 posts and I see no B/S/T/ sad
(03-31-2010, 01:54 PM)Fairy Wrote: I have made 16 posts and I see no B/S/T/ sad

You have to make yourself a feedback thread, and I thought you had to post 20 times?
Flickr
also buy my dolls
After meeting both the post count requirement and the feedback thread requirement (which you have), you need to pm Kanamai to get access to the BST.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I have posted like 36 times, I see know BST thread Tongue
(05-21-2010, 02:33 AM)Moostache Wrote: I have posted like 36 times, I see know BST thread Tongue

You must make yourself a feedback thread and then Kanamai will either accept or deny you to BST.
Flickr
also buy my dolls
i made a bst and have more than 15 posted. Pmed Kanamai abou 10 times and nothing
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_40]
Emi/Raphia
WANT: Bouquet!!!
The link to the rules in the first post is outdated. It points to the old board.
If I've PMed Kanamai and not gotten a response is there someone else I should talk to?
(06-09-2010, 08:29 PM)jayyne Wrote: If I've PMed Kanamai and not gotten a response is there someone else I should talk to?

You don't have enough posts here to get access to the BST section of the forum, also did you make your own feedback thread already?

You should do that first, then contact Kanamai.
I hope this helps.
I have met both the post count requirement and the feedback thread requirement and pm'd Kanamai a couple of days ago and I still haven't gotten a reply from her. What do I do?
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
I PMed Kanamai with my Den of Angels feedback thread and created my own feedback thread. Even if I don't qualify I guess it might be nice to find out why? Is s/he out of town or something?

(06-09-2010, 09:17 PM)Yukittie Wrote:
(06-09-2010, 08:29 PM)jayyne Wrote: If I've PMed Kanamai and not gotten a response is there someone else I should talk to?

You don't have enough posts here to get access to the BST section of the forum, also did you make your own feedback thread already?

You should do that first, then contact Kanamai.
I hope this helps.
She's been out of town for the last week. She may need a couple of days to catch up on things.
Feedback

Forum issues?  Contact me directly at chris.fritz@gmail.com and I'll check into it as soon as possible.
I wondered! Thanks for letting me know!

(06-13-2010, 11:08 AM)Christopher Fritz Wrote: She's been out of town for the last week. She may need a couple of days to catch up on things.
(06-13-2010, 11:08 AM)Christopher Fritz Wrote: She's been out of town for the last week. She may need a couple of days to catch up on things.

Thanks! I hope she gets to me soon. slash
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr