Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalicious Round 5 Sign Ups
Dalicious Round 5 sign ups will end April 2nd, 2011. The contest itself will begin on April 5th, 2011 and go through May 15th, 2011.

You do not need to be a member of Dolly Market to enter.

Sign-Up by sending the following information to Dalicious@dollymarket.net

UserName:
Dals Name:
Dals Age:
Fun Fact About Your Dal:

Also please send a 200×200 picture of your Dal to be put on the contestants page.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I am going to sign up for sure.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
^^ Stella and I have already sent our sign-up.
[Image: signatur.jpg]
Will you be posting the rules soon or should I ask questions here? I wasn't around for the past rounds, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I sign up.
I missed the pullip contest so I will sing with one of my dals. grin
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
I plan to sign one of my Dal's up for the contest. However she is awaiting a new body which should be here before the contest starts. Would you like her photo with or without the new body?
(02-23-2011, 08:29 AM)McKenna Wrote: I plan to sign one of my Dal's up for the contest. However she is awaiting a new body which should be here before the contest starts. Would you like her photo with or without the new body?

Its totally up to you.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

(02-23-2011, 01:59 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Will you be posting the rules soon or should I ask questions here? I wasn't around for the past rounds, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I sign up.

me too smile

plus I am still working up the courage Whacked
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-23-2011, 09:04 AM)Miss Edith Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:59 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Will you be posting the rules soon or should I ask questions here? I wasn't around for the past rounds, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I sign up.

me too smile

You can ask questions here, or check out the Dalicious archive if you wanna see what past rounds were like. Dalicious is not an elimination contest, the only way to get eliminated is if you do not turn in your entry.

Ok, from a quick look at some old entries it seems that changing wigs is ok, and editing.effects in photoshop is ok? (I ask because in the 2 current contasts none of that is allowed)
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-23-2011, 09:13 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: Ok, from a quick look at some old entries it seems that changing wigs is ok, and editing.effects in photoshop is ok? (I ask because in the 2 current contasts none of that is allowed)

Minor photoshop editing is allowed, but nothing too heavy. Like for example Yukittie added smoke to one of her photos.

Yes, wig changing is allowed.

me too smile

Is it 6 days from the time the challenge is announced to the time it is due?

How many challenges?

Are mini Dals or Byuls allowed?
(02-23-2011, 10:17 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote:

me too smile

Is it 6 days from the time the challenge is announced to the time it is due?

How many challenges?

Are mini Dals or Byuls allowed?

Yes, 6 days from the time the challenge is announced to when its due. I will be posting up a calendar for it later this week.

Dalicious is 6 challenges long.

No, just regular size Dals.

Any chance the 6 day rule could be reconsidered?
(assuming that anyone else besides me would prefer a more leisurely two-week deadline rather than a boot-campy 6 day one lol XD)
(02-23-2011, 03:37 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: Any chance the 6 day rule could be reconsidered?
(assuming that anyone else besides me would prefer a more leisurely two-week deadline rather than a boot-campy 6 day one lol XD)

Well its always been 6 days. And we havent really had anyone complain before about it.