Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Little Ponies
[Image: 7898436928_b1bb821a8d_z.jpg]
friendship is magic by pukunui81, on Flickr
My MH & MLP wishlists

Please check out my Monster High and My Little Pony photos on Flickr!

I also do freelance graphic design. Check out my Facebook page: Pehr Graphic Design
There are no words for how much I loved that picture. I can't wait to get one of those ;_;
I don't follow or collect MLPs (although I played with G1s when I was growing up!), but just for fun, I got a few of the MLP "neon bright"/wave 8 blind bags at Target this evening. (Note: Not my photo!)

[Image: 2.png]

I got five bags and opened them up when I got home. I could not BELIEVE my good luck: I got Gilda the Griffin, Princess Cadance, and Flim Skim! I also got Golden Harvest (cute) and Skywishes (meh/sadface; I'm not a "pink" person).

I really, really wanted Granny Smith, LOL. I might try to nab her on eBay, because omg, a pony with a walker?!

Anyway, they're super cute and sitting on my desk right now. Does anyone else have any of the "neon bright" blind bag ponies?

ETA: Wow, I also just found this secret code information to determine which pony is in which blind bag. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow and get Granny Smith, Rainbow Dash, and a few others!
(09-12-2012, 08:20 AM)pukunui Wrote: [Image: 7898436928_b1bb821a8d_z.jpg]
friendship is magic by pukunui81, on Flickr

That is so cute! I love how their hairstyles match!