2013 Christmas Dolls
(12-30-2013, 05:07 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: He's my new Dorothy, Toto is a hoot:
[Image: 11629496985_cc09ca7011_z.jpg]

Is that Toto a matching handmade gift from someone, or is it actually part of her stock?!?! D:
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Believe it or not, Toto comes with Dorothy.
Yes, yes, yes... Christmas is my birthday's day and this year I had two new on my family
I'm very happy Tongue

This is "Lloyd". My first Taeyang and a Black Butler
He will be perfect for my lovely "Crimson", my first Pullip smile

[Image: 11624904814_cd32576cd8.jpg]
Lloyd - Butler por Wayne's 13, en Flickr

And my first Dal too. A Monomono model called "Coco". She's soooooo cute!!

[Image: 11624635615_807a593834.jpg]
coco1 por Wayne's 13, en Flickr
Congrats on Sebastian and Black Butler!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Late reply but heres who I got for christmas

She is fresh out of the box here with her somewhat messy hair Tongue More pics to come !
I just adore her grin
Wow, that Akemi's eyes are so vivid. Congrats PrettyPuppet, and to everyone else who got beautiful dollies! Haha, Coco's pose on that chair is adorable yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
It's finally not sub-zero out! I got to take a picture of my Christmas Doll, Froggy.

[Image: 11936112814_843e5b9096.jpg]
Christmas Gift by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

As you can see, I already started modding her. First to go, the curls. I really like her with straight hair!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
^ SO CUTE. I love her little fishtail braids! I assume you rewigged her? She looks great!
(01-14-2014, 08:27 AM)vadafade Wrote: ^ SO CUTE. I love her little fishtail braids! I assume you rewigged her? She looks great!

Nope, I just ironed out her curls. I'm hoping to get her a wig sooner or later, but for now this is perfectly acceptable for me. It's actually a pretty decent wig, I just couldn't handle the curls.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Congratulations, Froggy is so cute! She's one of the new releases that I like--she has a vibe and charm similar to the older pullps. I love the look of her fishtail braids, and that outfit is pure love. You made it, didn't you? smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-14-2014, 08:56 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Congratulations, Froggy is so cute! She's one of the new releases that I like--she has a vibe and charm similar to the older pullps. I love the look of her fishtail braids, and that outfit is pure love. You made it, didn't you? smile

You know me wink That sweater's been sitting around for a few months. I just couldn't make the skirt work.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
(01-14-2014, 08:43 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Nope, I just ironed out her curls. I'm hoping to get her a wig sooner or later, but for now this is perfectly acceptable for me. It's actually a pretty decent wig, I just couldn't handle the curls.

Two thoughts:

1) Aha! I wondered how you had found a wig that was the exact same color as her stock wig. D'oh! It IS her stock wig! LOL.

2) Why the hell haven't I ever thought of ironing out my dolls' curls? I would have two brand new, completely usable wigs that way. Did you just use your iron on a low heat setting?
Byronic, I just adore your Froggy. I keep looking at your photos on Flickr and sighing! She's gorgeous! I love how you worked her hat into a totally usable, "every day" outfit piece!

Are you calling her Froggy, or did you decide to rename her? Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Congrats on Froggy, Byronic! She looks great with straight hair and the outfit is wonderful on her. I've got to get around to getting her.
@Vada There's a tutorial somewhere, but it's pretty easy. I take the hair in small sections, spray it with water, then spray down a hand towel and sandwich the hair between the towel to iron it. It's the steam that does the trick. I think I start with the wool setting, and move up as I need. I think it can be done, but I never put the iron directly on the hair. I try and make sure there is always a bubble of steam around the fibers.

@Pixachii Thanks smile She enjoys the attention. I'm toying with the idea of naming her Anna Vivian. It sounds kind of like amphibian. She also feels like an Anna, and I want to call her Vivi.

@CornflowerBlue I'm kind of surprised you don't have her already! I'd love to see your pictures of Froggy; I bet they'd be really cute.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity