Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
Congratulations to the winners of our photo/art contest! The judged entries were chosen by Pixachii and Kawaii Kandy.

Grand Prize is Six Pullips of the Rainbow by Nicole
"We are honored to award 'Six Pullips of the Rainbow' the grand prize of the PUDDLE photography and art contest. This is a well-executed photo through-and-through. Posing one doll can be a challenge, yet all six of Nicole's dolls are perfectly posed with their own personalities. Every dolls' eyes are well focused, and most are staring directly at the camera. Nicole selected an adorable assortment of Pullips, and obvious care was put into staging, lighting, and shooting this photo. This photo embodies the friendships and relationships that we carefully cultivate within the Pullip and Dal community. Overall, this is an excellent representation of the diverse and colorful PUDDLE rainbow."

1st prize photography: Cornflower Blue's Rainbow Afternoon
"We award 'Rainbow Afternoon' with the first prize in photography. This photo had a completely unique take to the rainbow theme. It's a beautiful shot that showcases an older, classic Pullip in a fresh way. We loved the groovy rainbow background, and commend Cornflower Blue on both her photographic skills and her retro take on the Puddle theme."

1st prize art: Untitled by Audacia
"We award Audacia's untitled artwork the first prize in art. Audacia's artwork captures the plastic look of a Pullip, while also capturing subtle, melancholic emotion. We loved how Audacia took the rainbow theme in a more moody, yet hopeful, direction, while still capturing Pullip's essence. We enjoyed the contrast between the soft, penciled monochrome doll and the vivid rainbow charm."

The two fan favorites:

Fan Favorite Photo: The Rainbow Tastes Sweet by keely

Fan Favorite Artwork: The Rainbow Brings a Sweet Surprise by applecandy

Thank you to everyone who entered and voted! We had a fantastic assortment of entries this year. I will be submitting them to Doll Collector magazine for possible publication.

Nicole wins a Wizard of Oz Taeyang, and the other four win MIO wigs and shoes from Groove. Congratulations!

See all the entries on the PUDDLE forum.
http://puddle.forumotion.com/f6-photo-contest-online
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congratulations to all the winners! That was a very tough contest to judge because there were so many talented entrants! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
((Big sigh))
The dress that I started working on when I got the email that told me there was an original outfit contest is finally done! I spent three Lifetime movies and five episodes of Degrassi High sewing. wink I'm totally excited to show it off.
I have a few things I want to bring for BST but I'm not confident enough in my own work to set prices. If nothing else I'll bring a couple pairs of leggings to put in the leave one/take one!
I should be packing as we speak, but I always procrastinate so that'll probably happen tomorrow morning. I have a great idea for a photo to take when there's sunlight!
I can't wait to see your dress Severity. I don't think I'm going to enter the original outfit contest this year. I made 8 outfits, but none of them are as impressive as my Owl Ranger from last year. It'd be nice to get the hat trick, but I don't know if I have anything I feel confident enough in.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yay! We're going to Chicago!

Alanna: I've got my own DS so I can play Pokemon on the bus! What about you?

Naomi: Well, Kaylee lent me her music player & headphones. But ugh, this playlist! This electronic dance music has GOT to go!

Millie: I'm gonna sit in the window and watch the scenery and take pictures! And I've got my purse so I can buy souvenirs!

Alanna: ...um, you won't be able to take pictures, Millie.
Naomi: we're riding in the suitcase.
Millie: Nah-uh, I get to ride in the purse!

Hehe. Just a quick break from figuring out what I need to pack and where I need to pack it!
grin
Well, I'm out of time to post any more "what to expect" messages. So this is the last one for 2014.

Some of the things I haven't mentioned yet are a Pullip trivia contest (new this year), the gift swap (new wrapped or bagged doll items worth $10 or more to swap during a game), and the group photo (no one will be pressured to be in the photo if you don't want to!).

The biggest thing to expect at PUDDLE is that you are going to have a great time! See you soon!

Also - I got three boys from PS today - Gackt and two of the Nightmare guys. Yay!
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on a Friday, everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend.

My allergies are killing me and the antihistamines have knocked me flat out. So, yay packing. I'm so envious of those of you who are already there. I have no idea how to pass the time without losing my mind.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Oh no you just didn't say what I think you said!
(06-06-2014, 11:47 PM)Meowceline Wrote: Oh no you just didn't say what I think you said!

Partyin', partyin' Yeah!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Finished packing and about to hit the road.

How did I EVER pack everything needed for PUDDLE in a VW Beetle?
My feedback:

(06-07-2014, 12:49 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Finished packing and about to hit the road.

Well, I think this year is a big year for Puddle. So, less stuff before? I still have 2 hours before my ride gets here. I'm just kind of sitting on my hands for now. I've never been this ready. I'm always finishing my sewing at the tea party.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
(06-07-2014, 12:06 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 11:47 PM)Meowceline Wrote: Oh no you just didn't say what I think you said!

Partyin', partyin' Yeah!

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING, FOR PULLIPS SAKE STOP lol

(06-07-2014, 12:52 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 12:49 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Finished packing and about to hit the road.

Well, I think this year is a big year for Puddle. So, less stuff before? I still have 2 hours before my ride gets here. I'm just kind of sitting on my hands for now. I've never been this ready. I'm always finishing my sewing at the tea party.

Im still new to this but it seems like its going to be a really big event.... i still have to go to work for 4 hours then drive 30mins to get to the dinner. i might be late guys! Some one save me and nick a seat for dinner?
I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! It's my first Puddle and I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Today has been the worst day. Went to fill up my car for tomorrow and half the gas ended up on the ground and my foot. There was something wrong with the nozzle and the worker said it was my problem. Rude. Like I have money to spend on MORE gas that should have been in my tank in the first place. ANYWAY I'm just starting to pack now. Ugh. I'm ready for tomorrow to get here that's for sure. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I'm hanging out in Bensenville, waiting for a taxi. :3