My Dolly Pictures
I love all your photos of your girls, I don't think I have a favourite (unlike you! LOL) but I really do like Villette in the lemon and blue gown very much!
I can't say I blame you for loving your Brand New Purezza so much! She's so pretty, and that hair is so eye-catching! I can't wait to see what she looks like with the wig you got her, too! Reinette is as pretty as ever, too!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(04-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Joichi Wrote: Wow! I've never seen BNP in photos or recognize her until now, imo I LOVE her stunning tangerine-orange hair. The only other ginger-hair is Yona's

I'm so happy to see you using Henri's stock to the fullest. Thanks for these lovely photos. I've been thinking of taking more photos of mine soon, I'm the victorian-lolita fashion spectrum. Tongue

Her hair IS fabulous LOL And I just love her in Henri's stock, thanks so much again smile can't wait to see your photos, Victorian-Lolita sounds right up my street!

(04-28-2015, 07:31 PM)Little mouse Wrote: I love all your photos of your girls, I don't think I have a favourite (unlike you! LOL) but I really do like Villette in the lemon and blue gown very much!

Thank you! I agree it really suits her smile Although Reinette is definitely the reigning queen of my (small) collection, Villette will always be special because she was my first doll smile

(04-28-2015, 10:32 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: I can't say I blame you for loving your Brand New Purezza so much! She's so pretty, and that hair is so eye-catching! I can't wait to see what she looks like with the wig you got her, too! Reinette is as pretty as ever, too!

Thank you! I'm really excited to see how she looks in the wig smile it's a dark chocolate brown so it should be quite a change!
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
What lovely and elegant ladies that live with you!
Your photos are wonderful and capture their personalities.

As for the stray hair, I sometimes have to wet my fingers or use a very damp paper towel and press the hair in place then take a picture.

Lately, due to the cold weather, my dollies are having a time with static electricity and Einstein like hair, they are freaking out because almost everyday is a bad hair day.
First picture using my diorama smile

There's no use in crying over spilled tea...
'There's no use in crying over spilled tea...'
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Perfect!
But what a shame they marked the floor the first time you used the diorama! LOL! (only joking)
(05-02-2015, 05:59 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Perfect!
But what a shame they marked the floor the first time you used the diorama! LOL! (only joking)

LOL I know, how typical! AND I was left to clean it up! LOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
They are all very pretty and their outfits are so stunning!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Portrait of a Lady
'Portrait of a Lady'
(Isabella (Brand New Purezza))

(05-04-2015, 03:22 AM)martah Wrote: They are all very pretty and their outfits are so stunning!

Thank you Martah! I love the Pullip and Dal dresses they are just so beautiful and well-made smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
So pretty! I love your diorama, and that last shot of Isabella is beautiful! It really shows off how lovely she is!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Your girls are so lovely <3 And your photography skills are improving! Keep it up! Are you on Flickr? smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
(05-04-2015, 02:52 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: So pretty! I love your diorama, and that last shot of Isabella is beautiful! It really shows off how lovely she is!

Thank you! I'm starting to have doubts about re-wigging her now! LOL

(05-04-2015, 04:22 PM)Aienhime Wrote: Your girls are so lovely <3 And your photography skills are improving! Keep it up! Are you on Flickr? smile

Thanks so much! I thought it was getting better so I really appreciate you saying! No I don't have a flickr I'm not really sure how it all works tbh. Is it worth getting involved in? smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Like any French Lady of the 18th Century, Reinette is an accomplished musician. When the others went out today to buy more tea Reinette decided to take out her cello.

Making Sweet Music
'Lost in the music...'

Marianne
'What shall I play next?'

Music in Marianne's Dreams
'Music, when soft voices die, vibrates in the memory...'

Dreams and Dancing
'Once upon a dream...'
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
How beautiful! She looks dreamily lost in her music Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh how cute... I love these music shots. The teeny cello!! First one could be a greeting card... I like the third one next best. Your girls are so elegant smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]