offgenemi's dolly family
[Image: 24338664712_8523162a4f_n.jpg]Besties smile by goche moche, on Flickr
I was out to take the photo above but my son insisted I take a photo with his bulldozer. he asked the bulldozer to say cheese smile))
Red seems to be doing an egyptian dance smile))
[Image: 24420732416_f61a277e37_n.jpg]My son wanted his dozer in the photo as well by goche moche, on Flickr
Awww! What lovely girls! I love both of their outfits so much! <3

That bulldozer photo is adorable, haha! They look very confused.
Thank you! Now I am motivated to make more dresses. These are all recycled kimono silk so i am a bit scared to cut them for any dress. But again then girls will have nothing fun to wear smile)
Hahaha! Alice is like "Am I supposed to DO something with this...?" LOL
Hey, it looks mini-sized! Sebastian should get to ride in it before he gets his new body!
The dresses are cute; I like the material.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-19-2016, 01:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha! Alice is like "Am I supposed to DO something with this...?" LOL
Hey, it looks mini-sized! Sebastian should get to ride in it before he gets his new body!
The dresses are cute; I like the material.

Thank you smile yes girls were startled with the weird machine smile) I think I tried to put little Blythes in it , I will try Sebastian. He is getting much needed love from mariya (jdoll). I didn't order his body yet, I am planning on too many changes as usual smile) a few of my little ones need wigs. It is so hard to choose
Oh, I especially love the picture with the bulldozer! It's so cute how your son is helping smile

I like working in silk; I bought a bunch of kimono silk pieces about five or so years ago; I was very sick and needed a distraction and started sewing a quilt, but gave up; the fabric was just too thick and hard to hand piece let alone hand quilt! But a few years later I started using my fabric stash for my doll dresses so it all worked out!
I missed the bulldozer photo until just now! LOL! I love that your son wanted to join in too!
(01-19-2016, 04:14 PM)Severity Wrote: Oh, I especially love the picture with the bulldozer! It's so cute how your son is helping smile

I like working in silk; I bought a bunch of kimono silk pieces about five or so years ago; I was very sick and needed a distraction and started sewing a quilt, but gave up; the fabric was just too thick and hard to hand piece let alone hand quilt! But a few years later I started using my fabric stash for my doll dresses so it all worked out!

Aren't they gorgeous smile I was in a fabric club getting a package every month. I thought it would be very hard but so far with fray check and paying attention I didn't have any problems smile I hope you are feeling better now. Hand quilting can be therapeutic but poking fingers with needles is not!

(01-19-2016, 07:37 PM)Little mouse Wrote: I missed the bulldozer photo until just now! LOL! I love that your son wanted to join in too!

Thank you smile he asks me to bring my dolls sometimes and other times he tells me to put them back on the shelf smile))
I love that custom kitty - myufish is amazing grin
Yona looks really sweet.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(01-23-2016, 04:09 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: I love that custom kitty - myufish is amazing grin
Yona looks really sweet.

Yes Myufish is very talented. I am looking forward to get more dolls from her smile
Thank you smile yona is my first Pullip love smile she is very special
looking at an older thread like this one made me realize how quickly i acquired some of my newer dolls. i also realized i like to change them a bit, eye chips and wigs nothing big but when i first came to this forum last year I was scared to touch the dolls and choose wigs. so there is progress smile
today is a rainy dark day in sunshine state but that happens to be perfect weather for Ela
[Image: 25589151533_63c14863c8_z.jpg]Ela is loving the Calendar from Perrin. I think it is totally her style, too. by goche moche, on Flickr

she has the sweetest face but from certain angles and strong photo filters she can look pretty creepy.
[Image: 26191797085_670f3d222c_z.jpg]Experimentation with different lenses and filters on my photo app smile by goche moche, on Flickr
she looks like magical crow here Oh My
Ela is gorgeous and that calendar makes a beautiful background. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you Martah smile I was going to get a rifle paper company calendar and saw this one and changed my mind smile first thing that went through my mind was " can use it as doll background"LOL
What a cute calendar, it works so great as a backdrop! Great photos smile
Looking for stands!
It makes a lovely background for Ela!