The Cheshire Cat
Alice was a little startled by seeing the Cheshire Cat sitting on a bough of a tree a few yards off.

The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good- natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect.

[Image: gqJf9HX.jpg?1]

`Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. `Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on. `Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.

[Image: b2lWJ0f.jpg?1]

[Image: mi7mrEA.jpg?1]

`I don't much care where--' said Alice.

`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

[Image: 8q6lyEs.jpg?1]

[Image: vvwHd7L.jpg?1]

`--so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.

`Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'

[Image: OLQdEoD.jpg?1]

--

I received this gorgeous Cheshire Cat Aika Poyo Version for Christmas! She was a surprise gift from my kind mother, and is my first ever Pure Neemo!! yay I was so smitten that the very next day I ordered a Lil Fairy to keep her company! (Sadly Neilly seems to be travelling to England by hot air balloon so we might see her sometimes around the turn of the century Dead LOL ) in the meantime Aika has plenty of Pullips for company!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Love, love, love! Heart You are a lucky lady.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Cheshire Cat Aika is one of the cutes Azone girls imo. Congrats on her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congrats on your new girl(s); hope the Lil Fairy gets a tailwind LOL I like the 2nd-last photo best; such a cute setting.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
How sweet is she! I used to have a Cheshire Aika but smile version. Isn't she darling!
Congrats she is very cute smile I love how you pose her on branches smile
(02-08-2016, 02:34 AM)Marilyn Wrote: Love, love, love! Heart You are a lucky lady.

Thanks so much! I know, I'm so happy to have her Heart

(02-08-2016, 02:52 AM)martah Wrote: Cheshire Cat Aika is one of the cutes Azone girls imo. Congrats on her. smile

Thank you! I think you're right, although I've seen quite a few other pretty ones. This might prove as addictive as Pullips! Oh dear.

(02-08-2016, 07:58 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new girl(s); hope the Lil Fairy gets a tailwind LOL I like the 2nd-last photo best; such a cute setting.

Thanks Alliecat!! Haha, I hope so too ^^; that's what I get for choosing surface mail shipping - never again.

(02-08-2016, 08:02 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: How sweet is she! I used to have a Cheshire Aika but smile version. Isn't she darling!

Thanks so much PHF! The smile version is adorable too. She looks more serene, whilst Poyo looks a little confused LOL

(02-08-2016, 08:34 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Congrats she is very cute smile I love how you pose her on branches smile

Thank you very much! Since she's a Cheshire Cat, I went quite far down a local cycling trail to find the perfect tree to pose her on :3
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
she is gorgeous Missy <3 I have 2 Lil Fairies but I have looked longingly at many other girls and Cheshire would be at the top of my list.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats! I really like that last photo. The best part is you can share clothes with Dals and sometimes Pullips, depending on how fitted the outfit.
(02-08-2016, 01:53 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: she is gorgeous Missy <3 I have 2 Lil Fairies but I have looked longingly at many other girls and Cheshire would be at the top of my list.

Thank you, Miss E! Heart

Ah, you have Lil Fairies?? They're so sweet and photo very well, I can't wait to get mine xD

(02-08-2016, 02:57 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! I really like that last photo. The best part is you can share clothes with Dals and sometimes Pullips, depending on how fitted the outfit.

Thank you, CB! I know...I'm already tempted to see how this outfit looks on Imogen Tongue